Questions on Thrillvill (PSP, XBOX)

Hello i love the games you made for the pc ( i have RCT 1 and 3+1 expension for part 3 with the water parks ^^ )

anyway i have always liked the idea to have a simulation game like Theme Park or RCT on my handheld, for if i go on vacation and stuff its great :p

I have a XBOX360 and a PSP i have 2 questions

Will the XBOX game be playable on my XBOX360 ( i will buy it then, i gave my XBOX away to a freind, so i will cry if its not compatible :mad: )

Will the PSP version have EVERYTHING the PS2/XBOX version has?
( I dont meen the graphics, thats no very important i meen will it have all the options in the game, all the atractions etc )

I thank you very much on the info i will ( hopefully :rolleyes: ) get

Thanks for making Park simulation games, i hope RCT4 for the pc is coming asswell, and i will enjoy Thrillville a lot when it releases in Holland this year

David Plugge

David Braben

CEO & Founder
Frontier
Malistix1985 said:
Hello i love the games you made for the pc ( i have RCT 1 and 3+1 expension for part 3 with the water parks ^^ )

You're very kind!

anyway i have always liked the idea to have a simulation game like Theme Park or RCT on my handheld, for if i go on vacation and stuff its great :p

I have a XBOX360 and a PSP i have 2 questions

Will the XBOX game be playable on my XBOX360 ( i will buy it then, i gave my XBOX away to a freind, so i will cry if its not compatible :mad: )

This is not down to us. Microsoft need to do work to make it happen. I wouldn't hold your breath...

Will the PSP version have EVERYTHING the PS2/XBOX version has?
( I dont meen the graphics, thats no very important i meen will it have all the options in the game, all the atractions etc )

The missions are different, but the games are pretty similar. All the rides, games etc are there.

its cool that most things are included, and that the game has different missions can be a good thing if the XBOX360 will run the game i can get both games, and play diff missions awwsome, thanks for the reply :)

Top Bottom