Horizons Quick question about the Cobra MKIV

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There's been some confusion about the isue from what I've seen. I can confirm that if you have ED and pre-ordered Horizons you get in-game access to the Cobra IV as a buyable ship from certain shipyards (765000cr base), but you don't actually get one for free. I'm running with one at the moment as a personal challenge, it's a heavy bruiser of a Cobra and harder to work with due to power and speed problems, but it's growing on me in an odd way :D

Last edited:
Hmmmm. I'm reading the comments about the ship over at the Elite Dangerous Wikia and apparently it was supposed to be free for Horizons Preorder, at least that's what they are arguing about over there. Anyways to be honest I am kind of bummed. I really do think ED owners and Horizons preorders should of gotten something for free in game, hell maybe a universal ship skin? But that's just my opinion....

Hmmmm. I'm reading the comments about the ship over at the Elite Dangerous Wikia and apparently it was supposed to be free for Horizons Preorder, at least that's what they are arguing about over there. Anyways to be honest I am kind of bummed. I really do think ED owners and Horizons preorders should of gotten something for free in game, hell maybe a universal ship skin? But that's just my opinion....

We kind of did! The preorders all got the Midnight skin for every ship in the game, which has a nice matte black "stealth fighter" appearance. I hear it looks awesome on the Imperial Cutter :B

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom