Quick update in 3 minutes

Just accepted a mission for a cracked industrial firmware. Turned out to be precipitated alloys.

I dont know what to say Frontier. This crap again and again and then again once more? Really? Really?

Relax? You probably dont know how many times this happened.

you-really-hurt-myfeelingsthere-memes-com-18040648.png

Just accepted a mission for a cracked industrial firmware. Turned out to be precipitated alloys.

I dont know what to say Frontier. This crap again and again and then again once more? Really? Really?

LOL

Dev 1: How can we annoy & frustrate the playerbase more than depriving them of some essential mats?

Dev 2: I know...make them think they can get them, then pull the rug away at the last minute!?

Dev 1 + Dev 2: Hahahahahahahahahha

LOL

Dev 1: How can we annoy & frustrate the playerbase more than depriving them of some essential mats?

Dev 2: I know...make them think they can get them, then pull the rug away at the last minute!?

Probably not far from truth..

LOL

My guess then is that Unknown Probes now spawn around A-Class stars instead of ammonia worlds. You Need to Orbit at least 5 hours inside the corona for it to spawn. Leaving the corona because of overheating resets the timer.

So.. still broken. Let's hope for a fix in another month or so then. Whatever the reason for the poor QA/Patching cycle, it's something FD can and should do better on.

It might be a feature, rather than a bug.

- What do we want?

+ RNG!

- When do we want it?

+ Let me check. (rolls dice).

It's not that easy. There's math and stuff involved.

I'm guessing that a memory address is getting modified when it shouldn't be, thus throwing off a table lookup on mission completion. Probably just a code typo somewhere. Shouldn't be hard to track down, what's frustrating though is how often Frontier's patches go live with (relatively) simple little mistakes like this that a small amount of testing could have easily shown before release.

Noted two things since that last "quick update" dropped:

1) If in the hanger, you can't put the camera below the ship, i.e., no more "signal loss" message.

2) Still not getting "docking successful..." message when landing at a port, only when taking off.

Top Bottom