R A C C O O N S

I have to admit - right now I'm playing PZ every now and then through my gf's(She's absolutely loving this game) Steam Library Sharing Feature and it's good fun.
BUT let me say that raccoons would make me get it myself including all DLC's in an instant. They're just a great fit and the animation possibilities for them are basically endless.
An NA DLC would have a lot to offer imho and they'd fit right in.

Also they're basically wearing tiny masks and gloves by default - I mean come on, how can you beat that?

PS: On my gf's behalf I have to mention penguins, since she'd love to see them in PZ as well so <= there you go.

Last year when I was at the Vancouver aquarium on the outdoor area, there were like 6 raccoons wondering around as if they were guests. They were communicating wondering by the walrus demonstration and not sure what to do. No getting into trash and they stayed together like a family.
I do support some type of small mammal exhibit dlc mostly like a nocturnal house. Heck

As much as I love the little trash pandas, I'm not sure I want something I can see lying dead on the side of the road every day... personally, I'd rather see a Raccoon DOG; visually similar, but far more exotic.

Top Bottom