RamTah CG High Capacity Heatsink Launcher < Sirius Pre-Engineered Heatsink = Module Will Get Deleted (200 limit)

Because you haven’t been storing your unused modules in spare ships and have reached the capacity limit of the outfitting system.
You need to buy lots of ships* to store things on or sell unused modules.

*Of course there is a total limit to how many ships you can have as well, beyond the forty at any one station.

It's extremely terse, but they are saying that BECAUSE the Sirius heatsinks have more ammo than the Ram Tah ones, then the PLAYER will delete the free Ram Tah one because it is worse and because there is a 200 module limit.

T-10 makes for a really nice module storage ship.
Same goes for AspX for smaller sized modules.

They're both cheap enough for anyone prone to hit the 200 module limit

As I'm replacing Ram Tah heat sinks with Sirius ones on my ships I've accumulated tons of spare ones with the old engineering, it might even be enough to eventually fill up my powerplay module storage T10s.

They're so cheap however that I might just end up selling the spare heatsinks.

Here's my question. Are they regular engineered HSLs, or a special one like the Sirius? I haven't found info on that yet and am curious...

Here's my question. Are they regular engineered HSLs, or a special one like the Sirius? I haven't found info on that yet and am curious...
There is a multi page thread based on that question in discussions best answer is we don’t know but as soon as someone picks theirs up from the combat CG I am sure the specs and the arguments about how it is better/worse will appear.

It's extremely terse, but they are saying that BECAUSE the Sirius heatsinks have more ammo than the Ram Tah ones, then the PLAYER will delete the free Ram Tah one because it is worse and because there is a 200 module limit.
it's not terse, it's gibberish. Why have people on the internet completely lost their ability to communicate in complete sentences? I must be really getting old.

Top Bottom