Ranking up the Empire

@BongoBaggins
The Image you were trying to display is to high in file size and blocked...
unnamed.jpeg

Needed to be smaller in file size for the site as all files are cloned for hosting via proxy after upload...

Mine isn't hosted here, it's an external link

Right, but once you link to it here this site makes a proxy rather than showing the one you hosted elsewhere. Just check the image location for any image displayed in these forums, they all point to the frontier site rather than where they originally were hosted. That is why Inara signatures take so long to update here; you gotta wait for whatever frontier voodoo updates the proxy image.

Beautiful shot, btw. My next "todo" list is getting the rep to get one of those myself, now that I finally finished unlocking Lori Jameson (which was my last "todo").

Right, but once you link to it here this site makes a proxy rather than showing the one you hosted elsewhere. Just check the image location for any image displayed in these forums, they all point to the frontier site rather than where they originally were hosted. That is why Inara signatures take so long to update here; you gotta wait for whatever frontier voodoo updates the proxy image.

Beautiful shot, btw. My next "todo" list is getting the rep to get one of those myself, now that I finally finished unlocking Lori Jameson (which was my last "todo").
Oh well. The screenshots thread has nearly 200 pages of these so I'm not going to change it now 😁

To be honest, I've no idea what to do with it. I'll probably just engineer it and park it, like all the others :rolleyes:
What I eventually ended up doing with mine was making a combo CG boat. It could haul around 650T of cargo and PvE bounty hunt. It was also built to survive PvP engagements (which it did many times). In my mind it was easier than flying my taxi out to the system, shipping over both my pew and pull machines and then reversing the process a week later. It was fun and I enjoyed it...but now that CG's aren't a thing anymore, not sure what I'll do with.

'Grats on getting yours...just don't get snapped up in it. They'll know you have money and it'll be 400T of drugs next time.

Steady.

This whole episode has really reignited my love for Elite, I've been flying around aimlessly for a while having done pretty much everything I wanted.
But now I'm really excited to turn the game on every day again, and that hasn't happened for a while.
And it's all down to mining in the Python. I parked the Cutter three days ago :oops:

Steady.

This whole episode has really reignited my love for Elite, I've been flying around aimlessly for a while having done pretty much everything I wanted.
But now I'm really excited to turn the game on every day again, and that hasn't happened for a while.
And it's all down to mining in the Python. I parked the Cutter three days ago :oops:

Yes the mining is great now, bit of pirate attention when drop in but once that's dealt with by the Python, off you go a prospecting.

It's nice in the Krait too, if you can forgive the slightly restricted cockpit view.

The mining is what has kept me coming back. That and a bit of exploring when the FSS first arrived.

My cutter still parked up.

Top Bottom