Rare commodity trading

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
I appreciate what you are saying, but these are very well researched runs with ample stops along the way. The whole point is to maximise profits and filling a slot with a scoop means you can't do this. Just stick to the established routes, filll up appropriately and you'll be fine.

Yeh I think both the T6 or AspX will be fine on that route without a Fuel Scoop to be honest. I might do it in the T6 as you say to not have to refit the Asp, my Asp has however, a much better jump range, not sure I can face the nausea of another Farseer G5 upgrade (bloody datamined wake exceptions and chemical manipulators *shudder*).

Yeh I think both the T6 or AspX will be fine on that route without a Fuel Scoop to be honest. I might do it in the T6 as you say to not have to refit the Asp, my Asp has however, a much better jump range, not sure I can face the nausea of another Farseer G5 upgrade (bloody datamined wake exceptions and chemical manipulators *shudder*).

This is more or less the build I used. Most of your time is spent travelling on the 'refill' routes so it's pretty much one or two jumps between refills. I kinda liked the more relaxed pace, it's a nice break from other things. You can just leave your T-6 at one of the 'start/end' points and just pick up your Asp for your next mission...

I've used either my Cobra or dolphin although I wasn't doing a big loop so cargo space wasn't a limiting factor for me.

As for chemical engineering mats I got loads just flying around earth scanning signal sources for battle aftermath as trade ships drop them when destroyed :) my eldest son actually showed me how to get them on Saturday :) any boom system should have them but obviously watch out for pirates!

Top Bottom