COMPLETED CG Rare Goods Required for Galactic Summit

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
until a couple of hours i was there.Lots of traffic more than enough to scan for dwe.Also Human technology broker for unlocking the fsd

I got one of these, then bought two more. Now I kinda lost track of them.
Is there a way to recognize the fully engineered long range fast boot size 5 Frame Shift Drive?

I got one of these, then bought two more. Now I kinda lost track of them.
Is there a way to recognize the fully engineered long range fast boot size 5 Frame Shift Drive?
Well as long as you hadn’t got round to adding a special effect to them they will probably be the only engineered size 5 FSDs you have without Mass Manager. Another clue would be the shipping cost which should be very low.
If you can see the full stats the boot time on them is 2 rather than 10 seconds.

Well as long as you hadn’t got round to adding a special effect to them they will probably be the only engineered size 5 FSDs you have without Mass Manager. Another clue would be the shipping cost which should be very low.
If you can see the full stats the boot time on them is 2 rather than 10 seconds.

Just look for 2 second boot time on long range fsd's, should be the best bet.
Thanks guys, second question: is it possible to add mass manager?

Thanks guys, second question: is it possible to add mass manager?
Yes, I am in the process of doing that with all my drives now.

You could of course fit any Experimental that you wanted, but the one thing you absolutely mustn’t do is change the engineering in any way as that would turn the FSD back into a pumpkin normal one.

Yes, I am in the process of doing that with all my drives now.

You could of course fit any Experimental that you wanted, but the one thing you absolutely mustn’t do is change the engineering in any way as that would turn the FSD back into a pumpkin normal one.
Think armoured is also a viable choice for the more combat focused builds

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Yep. You could also go crazy and add some other EE, but YMMV.
I've seen stats posted for 3 different experimentals - depends what you want:
  • Mass Manager: more range
  • Double Braced: better integrity
  • Thermal spread: Reduced thermal load
My Phantom and mission Python have Mass Manager, 'cos the thermals are OK and the increased range is more important than integrity, but my Krait has double braced 'cos if the shields go down in a scrap you want all the hit points you can get on the FSD in case you have to leave in a hurry! If you have a ship that is on the edge thermally already, the last option may be best for you.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom