RE: Early Access Alpha

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
$75, $80... still too high.

Some would argue that 7-9 months of continuous testing prior to the full release has value.

You can always pay $30 for the standard preorder and wait for the final release at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Some would argue that 7-9 months of continuous testing prior to the full release has value.

You can always pay $30 for the standard preorder and wait for the final release at the end of the year.

This, and I reckon the price of the beta is part of the Kickstarter-like additions with which fans can provide monetary support in return for extra stuff. It's definitely expensive, but I must say the regular game without early access seems very cheap for what it offers.

Last edited:
Just got my Early Bird pass today for my birthday! $75 is pretty expensive, but at the same time it's only $15 more than a regular game. I also feel like it's about supporting something you believe in, so I don't feel bad about paying it at all, I see it as sort of a donation with benefits :)

Just got my Early Bird pass today for my birthday! $75 is pretty expensive, but at the same time it's only $15 more than a regular game. I also feel like it's about supporting something you believe in, so I don't feel bad about paying it at all, I see it as sort of a donation with benefits :)

Yep, I feel the same way! Plus you're getting it 6+ months before the release.

Congrats. I'd say I'm getting it for my birthday- 17 days away- that much close to alpha- but the truth is, I'm just buying it. No special occasion.
...and with my tax return I'm going to be able to drop even more money into a new iMac- slapping $2.5k USD on that counter.
planet coaster at max settings please.

*obviously I have to wait to buy a new PC before I can even purchase PC....no point in paying for something I won't be able to run.

The Early Access is planned for the first half of March! So the theory (14-03-2016, the date in Dev Diary 3) is still possible!! [big grin]

8zeGxKm.png

Last edited:
I need to get that early acces! I still didn't buy it. I don't know why but I didn't [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

I didn't straight away... But, I don't think I could bare not being part of it! I cancelled my pre-order and purchased early-bird instead

Is it March yet?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom