Re: Orbit lines - keeps switching off

Hi cmdrs

My orbit lines keep switching off. I like them on all the time but every time I'm in approach they are off.. Have to switch them back on

Hmm, is there a bind for toggling them? Perhaps you have bound that and forgot about it and now keep accidentally hitting it.

They disappear by low speed limit. As I understood its was done intentionally by players' request, they wanted to make "clean" screenshots (without orbit lines).

The only problem I have is with the exclusion zone lines disappearing - they usually do this just as I am diving in towards the local star to scoop. Not always, probably about 1% of the time (maybe a little more - it happened a handful of times on my way out to Beagle Point). It's nothing to do with my speed, as I'm accelerating, and the lines are there then disappear, before reappearing again a short time later (after I've taken evasive manoeuvres...).

They disappear by low speed limit. As I understood its was done intentionally by players' request, they wanted to make "clean" screenshots (without orbit lines).

You've to be going pretty slowly (throttle at zero is the only time I notice this).

I've had them 'flick' off sometimes, which can be worrying and annoying as I scoop at full run keeping the 'OL' in the cut out in the middle of my Clipper dash, sometimes I try to hang in there and hunt it down but most times I "pull up,pull up" then go back for another scoop, my mate swears he never has them on but mine are as 'on' as my self destruct is 'off'

Top Bottom