record for largest single trade...

Add me to the list please :) money.jpg

Can't understand the 700+ meta-alloy deliveries... and the sheer monotony that entails (relog/get 2 units/relog/get 2 units, etc). But cheers to you for those who managed to do it and profit from it.

I did 320 ton (for roughly 29mil) and by the time I delivered it I was ready to rip my eyeballs out, pour alcohol into the sockets, and jump out the airlock while fuel-scooping... I gave up the CG and declared I'd never do that again. I managed what I did haul by going through a LOT of beer.

That CG became a Comminity Grind, not a Community Goal *sweat on brow*

Still.. keeping eyes peeled to see who manages the largest trade.

Well Cmdr Mnumen, to be honest it's a Nuts secret for the first question, The reason for this is; We like to see if others can come up with the trick (hard work), and most off all, if they are team players, because your not gone do it on your own. However, Painite do go a long way and maybe it is possible, I don't know to be honest.
For the second question, were doing some research on the moment and it looks like we can dubble that. yes over 50M in one sell. It will however take time to get it done so it's not gone be in the near future.
Looking forward to see who will be joining Jester in the "20+ million trading club".
Goodluck and fly safe, fly Nuts.
#ForTheMug

Only things I can imagine achieving something like this is selling a FULL Cutter load of Meta Alloys or Low Temperature Diamonds at a favourable location. Both would require some serious dedication to pull off though. That would manage your 50 mil.

I heard about people having hundred of UAs in their ships, there seems to be some kind of trick around to be able to manage that, anybody know about this?

Wow that is... just WOW! What, where, when and how?

Wait, this doesn't add up. Lets say all 1,947 of your black-market traded commodities were in this one transaction (which they couldn't have been since yout BM profit is > HST, but we'll assume it to make it generous), that means that each commodity sold for 107,954 credits (more if not all 1,947 were in the trade)?!? But given that your average profit' is ~2M you a) can't have just found/mined some rare commodity (or it'd be *much higher*) and b) if you bought and smuggeld the goods, then you really can't have made that much profit on each one. I can't think of a commodity that fits the bill at all...

I didn't screen shot the sale but assume 51.5k which gives 10,000,000 easy.

Also this was achieved with no exploits or menu logging, not that it means anything these days.

6r4i15.jpg

Edited to include the image...

Last edited:
Wow that is... just WOW! What, where, when and how?

Wait, this doesn't add up. Lets say all 1,947 of your black-market traded commodities were in this one transaction (which they couldn't have been since yout BM profit is > HST, but we'll assume it to make it generous), that means that each commodity sold for 107,954 credits (more if not all 1,947 were in the trade)?!? But given that your average profit' is ~2M you a) can't have just found/mined some rare commodity (or it'd be *much higher*) and b) if you bought and smuggeld the goods, then you really can't have made that much profit on each one. I can't think of a commodity that fits the bill at all...

Oz7lDUZ.jpg

Can't really buy them.

Last edited:
Pretty sure my info tab show a max of 89M, which I'm all but certain was a Seeking Luxuries transaction in a shieldless Type 7. Don't get anywhere near that in a one-way trade in the Cutter or Python (highest I've seen per ton might be 4.5K).

Last edited:
Blimey! How come this isn't all be pure profit? If it was, surely your 'average profit' per trade would be *huge* (unless you made a large number of very very unprofitable trades to bring it down I guess).

Also, major kudos for accumulating 784 unknown artefacts!
Thanks, I'm pretty sure most of my black market dealings were palming off survey caches from out exploring, odds and ends, and (of course) when rescuing escape pods was illegal while in an exploration ship.

Top Bottom