Redacted

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
No, it's not ok, we had something similar in Carcosa the last months.

But it won't change either.

In my opinion the healthiest strategy to cope with BGS from solo/PG is simply ignore the BGS and don't get too strong into a minor faction.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Oh joy, another one :p

I'm not going to get drawn into a long discussion on this, but even if the opposing group was playing in Open there's no guarantee that you would be able to stop them. Timezones, instancing, block function, friends function. All of these things add up to something that means you can never guarantee you will face someone in combat no matter how much you may want to.
That's the way the game was designed and nothing you or anyone else says will change that. Sorry, but it is that simple.

Simplystyc

Banned
Oh joy, another one :p

I'm not going to get drawn into a long discussion on this, but even if the opposing group was playing in Open there's no guarantee that you would be able to stop them. Timezones, instancing, block function, friends function. All of these things add up to something that means you can never guarantee you will face someone in combat no matter how much you may want to.
That's the way the game was designed and nothing you or anyone else says will change that. Sorry, but it is that simple.
Ozric, please delete the thread. I do not want people to think I am attacking Down to Earth Astronomy directly.

Thanks

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom