Relics Soontill

Good Morning,
I want to unlock the engineer Felicity Farseer and I need 3 units of Relics from Soontill I saw a post out there that said that if you get this material in the Ngurii system in Cheranovsky City this post is from 2016 will anyone have current information about this material?

best regards
Tiagux84
Tiago Silva

Soontill is a planet, do I have to go from SRV to find the relic?
Sorry I'm from Portugal and my English is very bad I translated your messages but did not realize very well, I buy at some station or I have to go to the SRV planet and find the relic?

Soontill is a planet, do I have to go from SRV to find the relic?
Sorry I'm from Portugal and my English is very bad I translated your messages but did not realize very well, I buy at some station or I have to go to the SRV planet and find the relic?

No need for an SRV

Soontil Relics are a type of rare goods found on the commodities market at Cheranovsky City in the Ngurii system

the story is the Artifacts were found on Soontil but sold to collectors at Cheranovsky City

A slab of unidentified material covered in pictographs of an unknown origin. This relic is part of a cache of similar artefacts that were uncovered by explorers researching lost alien civilizations in the Soontil system. Sold by Garry's Reclamations, Cheranovsky City, Ngurii.
— In-Game Description

and from an old Galnet News

18 MAY 3301

As further alien artefacts claiming to be from Soontill are being sold on the open market, the results of the initial scientific tests have been revealed.

“We were looking for key markers,” explains Chief Xeno-Chemist Lyran Betar. “Elemental make up, crystalline structure, anything that indicates it could have originated from human hand.”

And the results? Inconclusive. The research team’s results clearly state that no known human technology could have created the relics, yet they do not quite align with known Thargoid materials. Whatever they are, they are indeed very old, with isotopic dating indicating that they could well be tens of thousands of years old.

Jean Molyneaux, a historian from France, Earth, suggests we look back at our own past to determine the home of these relics. “Imagine an alien travelling back two thousand years into mankind’s past. The varied culture, arts and building materials of the Aztecs, Greeks, the Shang dynasty, what have you, the alien could think they were all different species, if that was his way of thinking…”

The community seems wary of awarding these artefacts any title yet, given the fifty years of false hopes since Soontill was first mentioned by the Thargoids. However, reports indicate that these relics have now arrived at labs on both Mars and Capitol for further testing, and with any luck, we may soon finally agree on what these relics are, or are not.

Actually makes them sound like they are Guardian relics

Last edited:
Good Morning,
I want to unlock the engineer Felicity Farseer and I need 3 units of Relics from Soontill I saw a post out there that said that if you get this material in the Ngurii system in Cheranovsky City this post is from 2016 will anyone have current information about this material?

best regards
Tiagux84
Tiago Silva

Maybe a typo? Felicity Farseer does not require Soontil Relics!!

If you need Soontil Relics you want to unlock Elvira Martuuk.
Elivar offers the same FSD engineering, but in some cases other things than Felicity Farseer.

Check here

For felicity Farseer you just need to go to the MAIA system in the pleaides, go to Darnielles progress (Planetary settlement) and buy 1T of Meta-Alloy.

Good Morning,

best regards
Tiagux84
Tiago Silva

its right there in the Engineers' details screen, in-game

Maybe a typo? Felicity Farseer does not require Soontil Relics!!

If you need Soontil Relics you want to unlock Elvira Martuuk.
Elivar offers the same FSD engineering, but in some cases other things than Felicity Farseer.

Check here

yes you're absolutely right I was mistaken, I wanted to say Elvira Martuuk, it is in this engineer that I need the relics of Soontill 👍

Top Bottom