Report issues using the Issue Tracker

I'm trying to file an issue, and I get "Description is invalid" without telling me why.
If you have a "#" in the text it might do this. I had the same problem while trying to refer to one of the user hashes, which I just copy/pasted into the description field. Perhaps it is one of the forbidden characters.

If you have a "#" in the text it might do this. I had the same problem while trying to refer to one of the user hashes, which I just copy/pasted into the description field. Perhaps it is one of the forbidden characters.
** <-- these are also not good. which is what caused it for me.

Can you guys make the helmet animation smother when entering and exiting from somewhere, it looks like you are playing on 15FPS when the animation is going on, I mean the helmet when equips itself from behind it looks cool :)

I've lost the use of my Role Panel (messed up menu) in ship and srv after completing a restore power mission.
Same after reboot.
Short on time for submitting proper bug ticket or looking closer now but flagging

is it known to you, that issue titles have no chance to be submitted or being fully copied to the second page when they have this ' character in it?
this seems to be a newer issue as i can remember it worked earlier.
the title was like:"can't sample anything" not very original but true
the line is either not copied at all to the second step or cut off after can.
if one just reenters the title on the second step and proceeds it says: ~" not able to submit" in the final step.

I went to include my issue of exiting the SRV to find myself 1000m up in the sky and falling (to my death) to the planet - then noticed there were 2,400 pages of issue...what's the point?

What's going on with this game? What are the developers of the game doing?
Why is the FPS in the game low on my computer configuration? Why does the game take up so much video memory and RAM?

incorrect reflections in the station windows

indoor ground texture

blink and disappear textures inside the station

external lighting in a closed, unlit room

• Tobii eye tracker 4c
  • MB : ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
  • CPU: Intel® Core i9-9900K
  • RAM: HyperX Fury 64GB DDR4 3466
  • GPU: GeForce RTX™ 3090 GameRock 24GB
  • SSD : Samsung 860 PRO - 1TB
  • HDD: WD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0 - 2TB
  • HDD: WD10EADS-65L5B1 - 1TB
  • Keybord: Razer DeathStalker Essential
  • Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 500
  • Monitor: Philips 226CL 21.5" 1920x1080
  • Full Tower: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev. 2
  • CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D15
  • Seasonic Snow Silent 1050
  • Win 10 PRO x64

What's going on with this game? What are the developers of the game doing?
Why is the FPS in the game low on my computer configuration? Why does the game take up so much video memory and RAM?

incorrect reflections in the station windows

indoor ground texture

blink and disappear textures inside the station

external lighting in a closed, unlit room

• Tobii eye tracker 4c
  • MB : ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
  • CPU: Intel® Core i9-9900K
  • RAM: HyperX Fury 64GB DDR4 3466
  • GPU: GeForce RTX™ 3090 GameRock 24GB
  • SSD : Samsung 860 PRO - 1TB
  • HDD: WD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0 - 2TB
  • HDD: WD10EADS-65L5B1 - 1TB
  • Keybord: Razer DeathStalker Essential
  • Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 500
  • Monitor: Philips 226CL 21.5" 1920x1080
  • Full Tower: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev. 2
  • CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D15
  • Seasonic Snow Silent 1050
  • Win 10 PRO x64
You exceed the recommended specifications. :giggle:

😷

RANK gain with Empire still not working. I should bill them for my time...

promo.jpg

Rank.jpg

Also it keeps LOSING faction dropping to 98%.

Patch notes are wrong, this bug was never changed or fixed.

** <-- these are also not good. which is what caused it for me.
What makes the list of "invalid" (way to use loaded language there) characters even worse is they're only forbidden when adding an issue, not when editing it. And the only reason at all to have these forbidden characters is that they know the issue tracker doesn't deal sanely with text. For instance, it incorrectly transforms quotes into HTML entities on reading, then never transforms them back.

The issue tracker reeks of being a user hostile spam filter. Why doesn't it remember the platform fields for an account? Why are the defaults outright impossible combinations like Odyssey on Playstation?

Issue tracker not working for me today, it's discarding input and not asking about OS.

Was trying to report the bug where bounties against the commander show in Interstellar Factors with the icon for bounty vouchers (and vice versa), and both are marked "redeem".

Overall Odyssey is completely unclear on the concept of income and expense being different things.

I get slightly improved fps, though walking around dock area, it constantly stutters, pausing my walk then walking every 1 sec.
Screenshot_0086.jpg

Just a quick question: In the more than two years since this issue tracker was launched, has any of the issues with the "issue tracker" (more accurately, rickety spam filter) actually been fixed?

Game is 100% unplayable for me on Horizons after today's patch. I get constant connection issues and black screen crashes. I have found no workarounds or fixes to fix this issue. I hate to say it but Odyssey should have been delayed and they need to test their patches. I JUST bought a HOTAS for this game and if these issues aren't resolved I may just get a refund. I love this game but since Odyssey's release the game has gone downhill at a steady rate.

Top Bottom