Report issues using the Issue Tracker

I understand you want us to use the issue tracker, please do not take this wrong, but we have no idea if you are working on them or not, looking at them or not. I have issued a tracker on a issue since the last patch (5). And the same error still exists.

Which makes me curious, is anyone in Fdev even reading these that have been submitted.

Sally just another addition to the issue track again.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
@sallymorganmoore I'd like to bring another bug report to your attention now that my friends and I have tested it extensively - if rotational correction is off at the moment of touchdown on the pad of a rotating station, it causes the interactable NPCs in the concourse to be invisible 100% of the time. Plenty of additional details in the issue report: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/41299

Hope this helps!

o7

That's a juicy one! Helps a lot with all of the confirmations. Thanks for poking!

ALL materials despawning if the game has to be left for any reason.
While I understand that people exploit relogging to farm materials and whatnot, and that this might be intentional - other reasons cause people to have to leave the game too. Someone's at the door. Work. Family. Dinner. The need to go to the bathroom. And currently in Odyssey, crashes. Lots of them. And if that happens at a site for any reason... then EVERYTHING at the site is gone. Well, except for the NPCs without flashlights currently gunning for us... (Also, if this is intentional, it does make "the grind" fairly extreme, so would suggest removing it!)
Yeah this one really "bugs" me as I've had to abandon no end of missions because of it and it makes getting rep with a faction that much harder if the game forces you, very much a one step forward and 10 steps back.

10 which is very low for PC user count but it does not mean they will try to fix it as VOTE total count then matters..,

I thought I had seen people say 10 - that is why I asked, as the issue I raised about Odyssey system map not providing some info about FCs (access etc) says "total results 10" (seems they don't count my initial report or it would say 11) - yet it is still shown as "confirming". ¯\(ツ)

I thought I had seen people say 10 - that is why I asked, as the issue I raised about Odyssey system map not providing some info about FCs (access etc) says "total results 10" (seems they don't count my initial report or it would say 11) - yet it is still shown as "confirming". ¯\(ツ)

It is ten other unique confirmations - but each one of those needs to have also clicked “can reproduce” otherwise it doesn’t get counted.

But even then. I still have a bug that I can always and reliably reproduce. But since it still occurs quite rarely due to the way I prefer mining (so hardly anyone else feels like reproducing it), I have no hope that it will ever be fixed, more likely it will be expired soon. Unless FDev hire a professional bug-hunting team, I don't see any light on the horizon.

The frustration is all the greater because this bug had already been fixed a few weeks ago (a rather ugly solution, but at least no crash to the main menu). And now it's back in all its glory. It's so pathetic...
Which bug is that? I've been meaning to do some mining at some point now that I have a TrackIR, and I do tend to enjoy figuring out the underlying bugs in a weird, masochistic way... xD

keybinds for horizon and odysseys are stupid can we have a save file feature for both, has just like me to switch between both horizons and odyssey is apain when you need to reconfigure keybinds.,
You dont need to config key binds the game just goes back to default but the custom key bind was there and you just have to scroll down to select them again after you switch...
After each switch no remaping needed this is due to edo using custom file 4.0 and edh using custom 3.0 files that are standalone files...
If you did not select the custom file and only altered default then yes you created brand new custom key file but if you went in to controls and scroll down the custom key map is at the bottom unaltered...

... plus if you rename the binds (not just the file name) as per the stickie in the PC sub-forum they will never get overwritten (only "custom" gets overwritten by the game) - they will always be available to select in the drop-down list. (I have to reselect every time I switch from Hoz to Oddy and back again.)

@sallymorganmoore I noticed few bugs yesterday and I don't know if they are reported yet:
1. Planet showing 7 biological life forms and all of them are in the filter but only 3 are really on the planet. the rest don't even have a heat map. (this I have reported with screenshots)
2. Planet with geological sites (water geysers) - difficult to find even they are well shown on the heat map. lack of materials. only G1 and G1 mats but they are also scarce. and most important the water geyser are inactive. no jet coming out. Moved to Horizons on the same planet and voila - many geological with lots of martials and powerful geyser throwing my srv almost in space.
3. still many flying rock on the planet surface.
4. In asteroid rings many asteroids are appearing and disappearing as you move around and turn.

If you Frontier could post on the login screens for EDH/EDO that you are updating the servers, that would be very helpful. I'm on XboxOneX and it just kicks me out constantly while your updating. Posting that it is happening, sending a message if I am in game, and an expected time to start-finish, man I would love that instead of just getting kicked out.

Top Bottom