Report issues using the Issue Tracker

Scar.PNG

that happen to my girlfriend in Oddyssey and aslong 1 time in Horizons after the Launch now

Unable to "Submit" issue on the Issue Tracker.
- Click and no response. Also, nothing written in Steps to Reproduce on the "submit" screen even though I did.

Hope this helps some of you...

I had the orange sidewinder error after I:

1) landed at Spirit Of NYSA
2) disembarked
3) went to the lounge

When I went through the doors I 'fell' out of the station! Kewl. See screen shots.

I then exitted and restarted resulting in the "orange sidewinder" error. Tried a few times to load with the same results. Today I was able to recover. Fix involved:

1) start Horizons
2) Jump to another systems
3) exit
4) restart in Odyssey

lb

20210520003745_1.jpg

"And now the leg...ehh"
20210520003758_1.jpg

Last edited:
So i cant play or try it at all.

Bought premium beta on the frontier store
Got a partner key for steam
Only use steam now
Cant install Odyssey at all...

Please help.
After hotfix installation I can`t perform a hyperspace jump at the same time causing me to be trapped in one system. Could you help me with this? CMDR Alnitac

I can't seem to find a way to pay off fines. I've been to the authority contact and there's nothing showing despite the fine showing in the left panel. (This is a fine from the controlling faction). I've had to jump into horizons to pay it off......................................................

Current issues i have Oddyssey:

- Can not pay of bounties on my self with interstellar factor / hand my self in, neither works.

- CANT complete mission, get error : Failed to perform mission transaction

- Missions sometimes complete them selves, with out me doing anything at all, so u CANT do the mission aftewards and u cant turn them in.

After today's Hotfix I am now unable to system jump with out a connection error, and trying to access starport services also results in lost connection. At the moment the game is totally unplayable for me.

trying to log into the game after the latest update and it tells me my client is too old....ummm i just installed the patch provided today?

If you are using steam

Go in steam
left click on elite dangerous
click on update
select High priority
close and restart Steam.

I have heard that FDEV applies a threshold based on how many contributors can reproduce issues posted in the tracker, in the 10-15 person range. Without more aggressive moderation to combine related issues, this means most people's issues silently pass from confirming to closed despite other people having reported the same issue separately. This undermines people's willingness to use the issue tracker.

E.g., issues with the Odyssey pre-order Pioneer suit cosmetic. I'm finding lots of individual reports, phrased a bit differently but all having the same of two problems: they don't see Pioneer as an option at all, and the Pioneer pieces don't show in the selection UI after being selected.

FDEV, you need to come up with a way (manual or otherwise) to more actively link and combine related issues in a much more timely fashion so it's apparent how many people are actually experiencing the same problem so those issues get properly prioritized and fixed.

I think I can see where you're going with oufitting. The galaxy map is close I think, though surface Starports are getting lost among the 400,000 (see, I read the patch notes!) new bases. Shipyard is the most unfinished for me, I did like the old orange outlines, they looked more techy and futuristic but mostly .. my fitted modules are WAY more interesting / important than my current paintjob.

o7

I've noticed an issue in Odyssey with multiplayer. Despite my friends and I being in the same station, it's kind of a crapshoot whether or not we'll see each other in the concourse. At one point we all entered around the same time and the doors for the elevators they took opened, but they never appeared.

On that same note, we've also noticed that while teamed up and returning to hangars, sometimes it lets us see eachother's hangar as an option, and sometimes it doesn't.

Whenever I try to submit an issue, I get "issue could not be loaded".
How can I submit an issue with the issue tracker? :D

Top Bottom