Request for Community Development: Separate the forums for Console and PC version

I think some sub-forums should be separated between PC and Console gamers. This would help everyone share accurately their experience of the same version. Right now, UX isn't identical between both version, which is the main reason to separate forums.

You should find ways to separate sub-forums without splitting the community.
(edited a typo)

Last edited:
I think that's a great idea. However, the creations sub forum should still be integrated. I'm a PC player, but I still love looking through all the creations together, whatever platform it's been made on. I also think it makes it feel like one community when we all post stuff together rather than 2 separate ones.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Completely separate forums doesn't make sense. A separate subforum for FAQs and discussion perhaps. Though some people do play both and some things are the same. As a PC player who played throughout the alpha I know about features that console players may not know of, but we're discussed in Livestreams and posts a couple of years ago. I created some things in the PS4 workshop and turned off collision and got a bunch of messages asking how I did it. So there is definitely benefit in having some shared forum space.

Top Bottom