Research and statistics of Zoo

Referring to the article of the Best to Worst animals/thrillist[dot]com..

I have to admit I’m not a a fan of the writing, not something I’d expect from an adult(?) writer.
I’m assuming she was trying to force some laughs out with her comments of the animals she listed, but this in my opinion makes her appear like a demanding/bratty preteen, only seeing animals as attractions to entertain humans.

“Animals. Some are amazing/majestic/adorable. Some are disgusting/terrifying/evil.”
The only disgusting/terrifying/evil animals I can think of are the homo sapiens.. but that’s just my opinion.

I do understand that in order to properly care for the animals in zoos there has to be money, which does come from guests visiting the zoos, but in a game I’d rather focus more on the animals than the guests. It’s an imaginary scenario.
I’d still be placing the undesirable animals in my zoo because I see the beauty in every animal no matter how different they are to us. Placing them into a "boring and disgusting” category makes people care less about them, which is life threatening not only for them but all earth life around them.

“As pollinators, bees play a part in every aspect of the ecosystem. They support the growth of trees, flowers, and other plants, which serve as food and shelter for creatures large and small. Bees contribute to complex, interconnected ecosystems that allow a diverse number of different species to co-exist.

There is no doubting the importance of bees to our food supply. Without them, our gardens would be bare and our plates empty. But we should also remember the other reasons bees are important to the environment.”

Every earthling has a crucial role on this planet we call home and should be treated with respect and care which they deserve. Humans have already destroyed so much on earth and the best thing we can do now is take care of it. I’d wish every zoo guest would understand that there are species who need our help to survive and am excited to see how the education system of the game will handle this to not only share knowledge to the guests in game but also the players..

Top Bottom