Retrieval: Grab the Microtransformer from a Crash Site...?

I mean the team have a suuuuuuper amount of other issues which are battling for top spot priority across you all, which requires a suuuuuper amount of planning when you try and factor everything in across the team.
We have updates on the way, which I literally can't wait for myself at this point because resposes like yours clearly outline the dire frustrations you're having right now.
I'm doing my best (as we all are on the CM team) to champion the right results for you. My literal ambition here.
Employ more team? /s

I mean the team have a suuuuuuper amount of other issues which are battling for top spot priority across you all, which requires a suuuuuper amount of planning when you try and factor everything in across the team.
We have updates on the way, which I literally can't wait for myself at this point because resposes like yours clearly outline the dire frustrations you're having right now.
I'm doing my best (as we all are on the CM team) to champion the right results for you. My literal ambition here.
Hi Sally
Sorry about the tone of my comments, and sarcastic use of your 'suuuuuper' tag.....but they are born out of a love and heavy support for OUR game. I have been a forumite since 2014 with posts supportive (white knight) and not-so...but your reply here is the VERY FIRST direct reply I have ever received from a CM .... 'ever'! .... and only the second since a reply to me by Game Director Mike Brookes back in the day!
A BIG thank you! Keep up the good work....... and I'll try to eke out my patience 'allowance' over the coming days. o7

Last edited:

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Hi Sally
Sorry about the tone of my comments, and sarcastic use of your 'suuuuuper' tag.....but they are born out of a love and heavy support for OUR game. I have been a forumite since 2014 with posts supportive (white knight) and not-so...but your reply here is the VERY FIRST direct reply I have ever received from a CM .... 'ever'! .... and only the second since a reply to me by Game Director Mike Brookes back in the day!
A BIG thank you! Keep up the good work....... and I'll try to eke out my patience 'allowance' over the coming days. o7

I hear you, Hems, I truly truly do. You know what? It's all of OUR game.
Many of us on this side truly, truly love it as much as you. It's been entwined through my life since Horizons launched (not as early as very many people, I know) when I first joined the company and started working on it in Production, where it burned into my every day like it does now.
I know very many devs, leads and management who feel the exact same as me and you. Many of us want the very, very best for you but may not always have the power to do it exactly how each individual would best expect it - that just isn't possible. We can only execute progress in the ways available to us.
We will keep doing everything we can to make it the best it possibly can be out of what's come to be.
This is my absolute soul so I know how much of it belong in all of you too.
Here to help o7

Thanks, Sally, for always finding the right words. You are scuh an authentic person, that it must be hard even for the naysayers not to believe you when you say you do care :)

I hear you, Hems, I truly truly do. You know what? It's all of OUR game.
Many of us on this side truly, truly love it as much as you. It's been entwined through my life since Horizons launched (not as early as very many people, I know) when I first joined the company and started working on it in Production, where it burned into my every day like it does now.
I know very many devs, leads and management who feel the exact same as me and you. Many of us want the very, very best for you but may not always have the power to do it exactly how each individual would best expect it - that just isn't possible. We can only execute progress in the ways available to us.
We will keep doing everything we can to make it the best it possibly can be out of what's come to be.
This is my absolute soul so I know how much of it belong in all of you too.
Here to help o7
Thanks Sally.... you ARE a gem! o7

Has anyone tried one of these on Update 6?

So far I've taken one, and it seems to be broken in an exciting new way. The POI appears, but I didn't get a mission status update when I took the target good from the crash site, and back at the station the NPC doesn't seem to recognize that I have the requested item. Seems like the mission script isn't advancing properly, but so far that's with a sample size of one.

Has anyone tried one of these on Update 6?

So far I've taken one, and it seems to be broken in an exciting new way. The POI appears, but I didn't get a mission status update when I took the target good from the crash site, and back at the station the NPC doesn't seem to recognize that I have the requested item. Seems like the mission script isn't advancing properly, but so far that's with a sample size of one.
Same mate. Have it in my inventory but nothing progresses. Just lost 4 Manufacturing Instructions because of the bug. Starting to pee me off massively now.

Same mate. Have it in my inventory but nothing progresses. Just lost 4 Manufacturing Instructions because of the bug. Starting to pee me off massively now.
Stacked 5 missions yesterday, 3 OK, 2 abandoned - 1 due to as described, 1 no show in a locker......at least the sites are spawning, so there's something to collect now:ROFLMAO:

Stacked 5 missions yesterday, 3 OK, 2 abandoned - 1 due to as described, 1 no show in a locker......at least the sites are spawning, so there's something to collect now:ROFLMAO:
Ah, well, that's progress I suppose. Being able to do 3 out of 5 beats having 80% of POIs not spawn. 🤷‍♂️

I had success yesterday evening with one of these. I didn’t stack, only took the one mission which was within the same system. The crash site was actually an impact site with one of the crashed beacons which have the manufacturing instructions. I was able to relog and the poi remained (I hadn’t picked up the required item yet), so farmable if you’re into that. Word of warning: I relogged whilst landed. Getting back in the game my ship was hovering above the ground with gear down but unable to land. The locals had respawned & began making short work of my shields. I assume bug but I’ve not repeated yet to confirm.

Yep, having same issue - even getting the mission complete notification message when I pick up the item only for the mission text and giver fail to recognise it.

Even had one where the mission text told me to go to a completely different system to the destination given lower down in the briefing and galaxy map wanted to navigate to.

Same issue here. POI now spawns, get "objective complete" after looting the site, but cannot turn the item in to complete the mission.

Bug not fixed, just moved down the line.... :)

Completed 4 out 5 last night with the last one not spawning the schematic.
I tried a relog at the site but it vanished as did the mission from my listing.

Top Bottom