Return to Site B DLC and Free Update Idea / Wishlist

Like Rocky B. said some time ago..... " It´s not over before it´s over ! " ....lol.
Planet zoo will get 7 new animals and around 60 new decos etc. in its next DLC !
So... may be we will get some nices Decos etc. in 2024 for JWE II.
I doubt we won´t get any DLC for "Chaos Theory", ..... and the release of JWE III will most likely not happen before June 2025 , if JWE III will ever happen !?!

Like Rocky B. said some time ago..... " It´s not over before it´s over ! " ....lol.
Planet zoo will get 7 new animals and around 60 new decos etc. in its next DLC !
So... may be we will get some nices Decos etc. in 2024 for JWE II.
I doubt we won´t get any DLC for "Chaos Theory", ..... and the release of JWE III will most likely not happen before June 2025 , if JWE III will ever happen !?!

Chaos Theory is one of the new things I think we might get DLC for, though if we do it will probably be on the small side, similar to the Camp Cretaceous pack.

For that one at best I think we could see the Becklespinax and Smilodon and some show variants and skins for some animals already in the game, maybe some skins from CC that didn't make it in the first time around. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, I don't think there'll be enough there in Season 1 to build a whole DLC around so they might wait for the show to be a few more seasons along to make one. The CC Pack didn't come until Season 3 of the first show and I could see about the same for CT, which would mean the DLC would probably come out the year out after JWE3 launches if it indeed launches in 2025.

Chaos Theory is one of the new things I think we might get DLC for, though if we do it will probably be on the small side, similar to the Camp Cretaceous pack.

For that one at best I think we could see the Becklespinax and Smilodon and some show variants and skins for some animals already in the game, maybe some skins from CC that didn't make it in the first time around. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, I don't think there'll be enough there in Season 1 to build a whole DLC around so they might wait for the show to be a few more seasons along to make one. The CC Pack didn't come until Season 3 of the first show and I could see about the same for CT, which would mean the DLC would probably come out the year out after JWE3 launches if it indeed launches in 2025.
If you really want to see what is possible for JWE II as cool Attraction,...
1. just build a high hill next to a nice big Lagoon.
2. look for the right flat long rocks and build a ramp with 1 or two of them between hill and Lagoon fence.
3. Build a Gyrospherestation near the top of the hill with a mini tour circle.
4. Drive Gyrospher full speed down the hill over you " Ramp" and jump into the Lagoon.
5. Have Fun driving ( eeehhh Diving ...lol ;) ! ) just over the ground of the lagoon wit your new 2 Seater Microsubmarine ;)!
6. YES ....in fpv and 3pv and it works very well !

That´s the proof a Submarine Tour could work very well with the gamemechanics of JWE II !

Top Bottom