Rework C&P and spice it up with Risk&Reward!

There is only one strong option that solves the problem and benefits everyone: The ability to track players with notoriety, and notifications to nearby pilots that someone just gained notoriety. Anything else is more likely to backfire because it only promotes player exclusion and dulling of action.
This idea out of the whole post is very cool. +1
Also basically in the DDF.
Newsfeeds should have more details about piracy and wanted ships.
Really high-level pirates and murderers that show up in high-sec systems should show up on the system maps and maybe be flagged in Super Cruise to be more visible.

What is the pilot's federation doing to protect its members when it controls ship IDs and the black boxes.

Further add to game-play with stealth and "re-chip" mechanics that can partially circumvent the penalty for the bad-guys and expand the piracy and smuggler game mechanics.

[edit] Would also add that high security does not mean low crime. In face it can sometimes be the opposite, maybe more well hidden or not. Major cities are good examples of this where criminals can get lost more easily in the background noise than in more sparsely populated areas. Also more rich targets often in high security, high population areas.

Thank you, finally someone who actually lays down reasons, why they don't like parts of my ideas.

Combat Logging counters were meant for 2 cases:
a) You are a griefer/murderhobo(indicated by notority, while being in secure space, in open) and someone is about to blow you up, so you CG. This is punished by damage.
b) You try to take a Risk and do work in Anarchy Systems. Main rewards here come in the form of Anarchy Vouchers and you gain bigger rewards the deeper you move into Anarchy space. So removing your Vouchers, as well as moving you back out. Is in my oppinion the best way to punish Combat Loggers, without having people with a bad connection suffer that greatly.

In any case, if they got a unjust punishment, due to connection drop, they are free to make their case to FDev.

Reason for all this is, that Combat Logging is a cheap way for actual toxic players, to keep on harassing players, without good players getting the ability to take them down for good. And since FDev doesn't seem able to properly detect CG and deal with it, any measure in C&P against toxic murder hobo behaviour is toothless.

Also I would love to read your take one day, if you post them here :p

Here is a link to my C&P suggestions. Ta

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...adds-depth-and-gameplay?p=7042041#post7042041

Top Bottom