Ride degradation.

I was wondering if there will be different states of a coaster or ride, like as the ride gets older will the paint fade? Will the rides look old or run down if I don't pay enough attention to them. I think this would be a cool option so that we can go in and repaint, repair or even demolish and replace an old ride. I think this would add a lot of realism and also some fun gameplay and even more options as far as choices of what to do to make your park the best.

i'm with you. Could be a good feature. See how mantenaince costs grow in time, old attractions break down offen or just see a degradation in colors/paint of the ride or coaster n.n

The park would be more alive than ever! ;) [yesnod]

I totally am for this, especially with the roller coasters. You see parks like Cedar Point spending money to repaint their coaster track... once this game gets money management, users could spend money to repaint their coasters to give them a fresh look and keep attracting customers. Devs, plz notice this!! :D

i'm with you. Could be a good feature. See how mantenaince costs grow in time, old attractions break down offen or just see a degradation in colors/paint of the ride or coaster n.n

The park would be more alive than ever! ;) [yesnod]

A big yes about maintenance, break down, attraction power of the ride, etc. About painting, it would be great but probably be tough to implement, so if it's possible yes, if it's too much time, I don't really care.

Yes!!!! This is an amazing idea!!

Also if a rollercoaster breaks down, don't do it like RCT3 and prior versions (where a mechanic goes to the station, does some tinkering, and fixes it). Why not have those guests stuck on the chain lift walked down the walkway?

But I totally agree about the age of a ride affecting it. We've already seen the age affect reliability, but have the paint fade/rust, and have the "attractiveness" of the ride degrade in favor of newer rides in the park.

Top Bottom