Roller Coasters Ride the 2021 760ft Tall Skyscraper Screamin' Tower Roller Coaster! (POV Night and Day )

haha, excellent coaster! you want to frighten us with vertigo! And it is successful! Very nice achievement (already done by Fisherman, "Polaris "I believe, a long time ago!) But the quality of the work is still there. Well done !

Hi Tommy, I watched the broadcast of "Dungeon of the deads" on Reddit!
I had already seen your ride and enjoyed it a lot. But seeing it again convinces me that it is, in my opinion, your best ride! What could be more frightening than hell! We have the impression that you know the place well :ROFLMAO:! Everything is superb: the sets, the use of the ruins, the staging, the special effects. It's wonderful to create a scary scene; but renewing it at each turn is very difficult. We really have the impression of being in a nightmare and of not being able to get out of it! Magnificent !
A great staging!
You are Planet Coaster's "Spielberg"! LOL! ....( sorry for my english language ..) 👍👍👍👍

Hi Tommy, I watched the broadcast of "Dungeon of the deads" on Reddit!
I had already seen your ride and enjoyed it a lot. But seeing it again convinces me that it is, in my opinion, your best ride! What could be more frightening than hell! We have the impression that you know the place well :ROFLMAO:! Everything is superb: the sets, the use of the ruins, the staging, the special effects. It's wonderful to create a scary scene; but renewing it at each turn is very difficult. We really have the impression of being in a nightmare and of not being able to get out of it! Magnificent !
A great staging!
You are Planet Coaster's "Spielberg"! LOL! ....( sorry for my english language ..) 👍👍👍👍
That's very nice of you to say. That means a lot, Thank you! Oh, did somebody post it on Reddit? or did you see it from my post?

've seen it on Reddit . After checking,was not from you .....But was a great pleasure to remember it !

Last edited:
Top Bottom