Road to the Void - Commanders AzoreanOutkast diary - An Elite Dangerous story!

Hey it only stated to go to SAGI A to meet a ship, nothing else, seens the next clue will be there, still a good ways off, off it, will take me a few more days to get there and update the info on this, since i have been away from the pc for some days cause of unforseen private and profissional matters.

Hi there. I'm currently trying to repeat you experience on Col 285 Sector TY-0 b20-6. Just made landfall during lunchbreak, but don't have your tip off mission. Was the crashsite listed in your Nav panel after DSS on 1a? If yes it might not be worth the effort on my part, as the mission then might be prerequisite to finding the ship. If no I'll have to use my skill in landing at coords which is as well developed as my knowledge of the Klaxxian tongue.

Hi there. I'm currently trying to repeat you experience on Col 285 Sector TY-0 b20-6. Just made landfall during lunchbreak, but don't have your tip off mission. Was the crashsite listed in your Nav panel after DSS on 1a? If yes it might not be worth the effort on my part, as the mission then might be prerequisite to finding the ship. If no I'll have to use my skill in landing at coords which is as well developed as my knowledge of the Klaxxian tongue.

Actually wasnt, i had to search for them and it actually was a little off the coordinates they gave me, but i did found it, but i dont know if it was mission bound and now may be gone or not.

Today im gonna start just now heading for SAGI A again, since last days i had to take a break from the game, (wasnt my choice just had to be), and will depart the lagoon sector heading towards there, dont know wich progress i will do today, will see and update later on.

UPDATE!

Checked it, and it was only there till the 4th of this month after that couldnt be done anymore so i bet it isnt there anymore.

Last edited:
So today i finally am back in the right path and heading out to SAGI A again, this time from the Lagoon sector where i landed on a moon base there to resupply and rest.

zirolj.jpg

I will be heading out, and will update as i go along, ill try to refrain from going into "exploration mode" and stop around to map and explore new systems, and instead just go for the shortest fastest path onwards.

s4ayqt.jpg

And so we go into the void...
In search of myths, and driven insane to the point of no return!
One gets so out of reality due to the loliness...
That one starts to think, one is in a sail boat in the XVII century heading for a storm...

25slczs.jpg

All just to realize youre in deep space, heading to a nebula, that is no storm in the horizon u see...

In about 100 jumps done this past evening, at 63 - 64 ly a piece, i found myself tagging for the 1st time ever systems i didnt knew nothing about, to get my name in alot more areas of our galaxy... Feels so good!

w9tqwx.jpg

But one knows the objective, the "fools errand" that one has embarked on and must see it threw...

The road was interesting, and sometimes spooky, especially when you are in need of rest and almost crash into the rings of a gas giant...

kb1tuh.jpg

But then one realizes that one had the supercruise assist on, so no harm done, was just a scare to... WAKE U UP!!!!

25gyx5g.jpg

Its time to stop in the last outpost ill see before i get to SAGI A, so best make the best of it...

9a4lfl.jpg

Into a rock i go to sleep like a rock!

Tomorrow after i putt my sleep in day and all repairs are done to my ship...

28jz406.jpg

Ill be heading out again, chasing ghosts, chasing myths, chasing dreams, chasing... I DONT KNOW!!!! (shut the *** up in my head please!)

I think im going mad... I do! Or maybe im not, its just... imagination... Oh dear!!!! :(

Last edited:
Actually wasnt, i had to search for them and it actually was a little off the coordinates they gave me, but i did found it, but i dont know if it was mission bound and now may be gone or not.

Today im gonna start just now heading for SAGI A again, since last days i had to take a break from the game, (wasnt my choice just had to be), and will depart the lagoon sector heading towards there, dont know wich progress i will do today, will see and update later on.

UPDATE!

Checked it, and it was only there till the 4th of this month after that couldnt be done anymore so i bet it isnt there anymore.

God Speed and fly safe CMDR. Thanks for the reply btw. I landed there last night, did not find the ship so far but an unmarked facility that did not show up on DSS. Was that already there, when you visited?

God Speed and fly safe CMDR. Thanks for the reply btw. I landed there last night, did not find the ship so far but an unmarked facility that did not show up on DSS. Was that already there, when you visited?

Nope, i didnt saw that, but i was definatly just after the crash site and as soon as i found it and got what i wanted i went away so didnt check the rest of the planet.

Well it seens the "tip offs" still come despite i am still about 1/3 of the way to SAGI A...

And a good thing, since the prospect of going all the way was daunting, since of the effort and time allocated to it been great, since its a long way, and we that have the exploration bug since we started in the game arent found of leaving an undiscovered system behind and moving on immediatly so i have been using the FSS to know the systems i discover for the 1st time and mapping the most valuable bodies.

Well, odd enough this time as before i got a criptic message that didnt register in the logs, but gave me all i needed to know for now!

So it seens the crew of the ship that was waiting for that crashed anaconda to arrive have moved on since they have discovered the next piece of the puzzle and sent a coded message to them stating were to rendevous with them, in this case i got the message, probrably cause of those codes i got from the wreck.

And that is where my journey that i was so excited about stops abruptly since the rendevous states that i should head to the M42 system and await further contact as i arrive in the system, well since that is an area i was just about a week or two near it, i know its a "locked sector" so i will have to putt this on "hold" till its possible to enter it.

Even doe im convinced i cant get to them, i will stick to what i was doing prior to this, wich was to map that area of the galaxy, so i am currently heading to the bubble, and after that i will be near the M42 sector and will attempt to enter it (plot a course to it), who knows, cause of this "quest" the locks will be open for me? (can hope at least)
Either way its the plan all along, to pick up where i left off so i wont be wasting my time.

In the meantime, i am about 7k from the bubble, since ive been hauling back, but stopping to discover all the bodies in the new systems i come across and mapping the profitable ones, last night i found 4 system in a row with lots of bodies, ranging from 40+ to 60+, so i expect that this trip will be pretty profitable when i turn in the data i collected so far.

My goal and plan, as soon as i get back to Jameson Memorial, is to sell off the ships i was collecting but doing nothing at all with them and rebuy a certain "beast" that i used and touched my heart back them, and engenieer it, equip it, and them head out to explore with no fixed date to return home, and that one is...

5trxcg.jpg

Yup! That slow, fat whale of a ship, that so many hate, and other love...
I am a fan of this T-10, not sure what to name it after, but will see...

For now, cya all soon commanders, and im sorry for not bringing good news on the search for that mytical place we all want to get to... :(

So this is my last post on this.

I will open a new one for the new project im getting my paws on.

I just reset my save, and started a new commander from scratch, i have some goals, and i will share with you on the new post, but its gonna be a exploration directed commander with some surprising choices in the mix.

Top Bottom