-rxss- raxxla seekers society is recruiting.

rxss banner.png

--EXTERNAL MEMO--
greetings commander o7
i am playerwon, of the raxxla seekers society (rxss).
i am forming a new squadron, and looking to conduct various experiments within the game engine to test out some theories i have.
perhaps these will lead to the revealing of raxxla to me.
please join me, if you want to be a part of something potentially huge... but certainly fun.
play your way. do your thing... but do it for a purpose now.
once we have found our home in the galaxy, we will settle and my work will begin.
there will be tasks for anyone to participate in their way.
wanna kill? yeah, i got a contract or two out there...
wanna trade? oh yeah, got that too... and some solid routes to boot!
wanna mine? please man! i need tritium and ill pay for it! also, i got a sweet mining spot you can use...
explore? get out there commander! seek the unfound!
whatever you want to do, i want you to do it... i wanna do all that stuff too, and i do!
but i will offer contracts that let you track your contributions to this effort of mine!
discord with forum to exchange and collect data too!
ive been collecting the numbers in my head for 4 years now, its time to write them down somewhere...
im sure you have your own theories id love to hear too!

work hard enough at these and you will become a contract broker and you can help our newer members make bank and have fun at the same time!
or you can just chill with us and do your own thing too, i dont care.

ive been playing the game since 2018 and learning it and in that time ive come up with some theories that i must test.
look for Raxxla Seekers Society (RXSS) today and sign up, if you think you have what it takes!
come on in to the discord server and have a chat if you wanna just check it out!

Last edited:
in all seriousness, raxxla is just the excuse im using to create a small corporate empire in the game and help my squad mates make money for their game.

wishing all the active players werent in squads already...
but anyone wanting to help build something from the ground up... this the place to be!
hope to see you soon, commander o7

Top Bottom