Salland's Adventure Zoo

For Planet Zoos entire lifespan, I have come back to the game every couple of months. And each time, when I look at what other people are building, I check if Sallands Adventure Zoo finally has gotten to the "Zoo" part. Looks like the answer is still going to be "no" for the next few years. ;)

That being said, I must commend your skill (I have no idea how you even built half the things in there), dedication to detail, and pure perseverance. If this is the "background decoration", I cannot wait to see what the actual zoo is going to look like once you get to it.

For Planet Zoos entire lifespan, I have come back to the game every couple of months. And each time, when I look at what other people are building, I check if Sallands Adventure Zoo finally has gotten to the "Zoo" part. Looks like the answer is still going to be "no" for the next few years. ;)

That being said, I must commend your skill (I have no idea how you even built half the things in there), dedication to detail, and pure perseverance. If this is the "background decoration", I cannot wait to see what the actual zoo is going to look like once you get to it.
Thank you for this very nice reply 😀

Detailing and making it realistic indeed takes a lot of time and perseverance. But in my opinion this is the most important step in the process. It is also very important that you know exactly what you can do with the pieces and this also influences the build.

I am also curious about the zoo that I will build in the future. Especially with the high-rise buildings in the background.

By placing foliage, the solar farm is now merged with the rest of what I have built.

I made the grass grow extra high around the solar panels for a reason. This gives the environment a fuller picture and the contrast
between the building site and the already installed solar panels is increased.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

iPHPSZ9.jpg

MjU7vfM.jpg

ggKkc8K.jpg

12h1vJb.jpg

X3JKwtq.jpg

7UumdUV.jpg

B12tk1M.jpg

7fxjrpw.jpg

oReidHg.jpg

F4MdWUe.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/twEuYD7KLJc

I am always both impressed and horrified by the amount of detail in this "zoo" when you post updates. I have no idea how you do it; I'm so impatient that I actually built my zoo entrance way too close to the border of the map and now have no space for a parking lot :p.

I am always both impressed and horrified by the amount of detail in this "zoo" when you post updates. I have no idea how you do it; I'm so impatient that I actually built my zoo entrance way too close to the border of the map and now have no space for a parking lot :p.
Maybe you can squeeze a Parking Garage in somehow. The good Thing about building a Parking Garage is that you can let the Guests use the Roof. I've built a Garden with a Restaurant on Top of the one I've built once

That's magic . Once you know the most used pieces, it becomes a bit easier to build, but also look a lot at real existing buildings.

You can also make the parking lot on the outside of the park and not at the entrance and then use shuttle buses.

This is the last step of detailing the interior. In this step I have placed a refrigerator and a number of shelves for other food products, news papers and magazines.

The light intention is not yet final and can therefore still be adjusted.

The cash register has also been given a security window because this gas station will be manned 24/7.

AFTGjhU.jpg

BcdszAC.jpg

UsTumFA.jpg

SlljtHf.jpg

0wr7IOj.jpg

4F1iWev.jpg

yXlxgou.jpg

G5C254J.jpg

BcdszAC.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/Qw6TnexUxTM

Well this is some good stuff as expected. When you said "this is the last step" I thought you were gonna start the zoo tho xD
Thank you. My last step is usually not meant for the zoo 😉

It just looks so good!
Can you please bring this store to the workshop? it would help me a lot!
(Sorry if I used the wrong words, I do not know English and that is a Google translation).
Thanks 😀. I don't put the buildings themselves on the steam workshop, because this is quite difficult to copy because I'm already working ahead. Sometimes I want to place the smaller objects in the workshop because it is easy.

Top Bottom