Salland's Adventure Zoo

A bar has now also been built in the conference hall. This saves staff from having to walk far when the bar is in use.

The conference hall has now also been given a sliding partition wall.

The automatic doors are intended for the staff when they walk around with a tray full of beverage.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

8dyIDQ8.jpg

xrisyOr.jpg

1LIXnBm.jpg

JZ0b07S.jpg

EIckOnN.jpg

2eoqV5z.jpg

sN94MvB.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/WOD55jpg8Rk

This will be the layout of the city park skate park. With a spacious bowl at the back of the park and creative solutions for street elements, this skate park is a good challenge for the local users from the city and the surrounding area.

V9dHY4g.jpg

6Xasvsp.jpg

892qBZM.jpg

5OKUv9m.jpg

hSJnzrL.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/EegHb1fTr0k

Wow, I've missed a lot in the Time I had Problems with my Account. Might be really useful because when my Computer works again I want to restart my japanese Zoo. Creating a big City as Background might even be easier than a Village with half timbered Wood Houses and a Church and all that Stuff🤔 (might not immediately continue with my newest german Zoo because I need to plan a lot there regarding the Layout and there are multiple DLC Species I want to see in the other Zoo)

Wow, I've missed a lot in the Time I had Problems with my Account. Might be really useful because when my Computer works again I want to restart my japanese Zoo. Creating a big City as Background might even be easier than a Village with half timbered Wood Houses and a Church and all that Stuff🤔 (might not immediately continue with my newest german Zoo because I need to plan a lot there regarding the Layout and there are multiple DLC Species I want to see in the other Zoo)
That is very annoying that your account is not working properly. What problem did you have with your account.

I don't know if it's easier to make a city background. It does give a certain atmosphere if you use the right background.

That is very annoying that your account is not working properly. What problem did you have with your account.

I don't know if it's easier to make a city background. It does give a certain atmosphere if you use the right background.
Had that annoying Problem that blocks you from using your Account when the Forum fails to send a E-Mail (so much Spam. My E-Mail Account was always full, which caused that Problem to happen). It wants you to confirm your E-Mail Adress by writing it again but it won't let you because that Part of the Profile is greyed out then, so you need to wait for Support to help you. Really hope this will be fixed someday.
Problem with the Computer is because of the Power Supply Unit and the Graphics Card and no Money to replace the Parts

Must of been so agonising to perfect those skateboard ramps
Yes that's right. It is indeed very agonizing to get the right curves of the skatepark.

Had that annoying Problem that blocks you from using your Account when the Forum fails to send a E-Mail (so much Spam. My E-Mail Account was always full, which caused that Problem to happen). It wants you to confirm your E-Mail Adress by writing it again but it won't let you because that Part of the Profile is greyed out then, so you need to wait for Support to help you. Really hope this will be fixed someday.
Problem with the Computer is because of the Power Supply Unit and the Graphics Card and no Money to replace the Parts
Yes, that is certainly an annoying problem, especially because you cannot solve the problem yourself and you have to wait for someone else to solve it.

Those are indeed expensive problems that you then have with the computer. Hope it is resolved soon.

Top Bottom