San Bernardino Zoo - Franchise mode

Episode 1 - Starting an ultra-modern zoo in franchise mode
San Bernardino Zoo is go! This is the 'sequel' to Tekton Zoo and my first franchise zoo since then! I thought it was about time I made an entrance Flamingo exhibit (plus I had a load of them I could move over from Tekton for free and I need things to be cheap to begin with). Hope you like it!
episode01-01.jpg
episode01-02.jpg

Good job, I like that you use the exhibits :D
There will be plenty more in SBZ! Although I think most of them will be more traditional 'hole in the wall' style exhibits like you get IRL. Always room to go big with them though haha!

I just watched both habitat builds on YT and thoroughly enjoyed them. I am a fan of the new video speed you used.

I love the design for both habitats and thinks it's very nice of you to put them on the workshop. Goodness, you certainly showed me that exhibits don't have to be boxes scattered around a zoo.

I also like that you are using California for the zoo build. It is working well with the Tekton architecture and since Tekton is one of my all-time favorite zoos to play in, I'm delighted this is the case.

Must admit It haven't really had the time to sit down and watch this new series, but it looks super beautiful from the pics!
I need to dive into it on YouTube soon, like I can see lots of others have already.
Amazing work as always

Top Bottom