JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION NEEDS MORE SCENERY ITEMS

Why you Ask? well watching Planet zoo videos of best in slot, gaming beaver and Swarve I absolutely am jealous that Jurassic world Evolution has hardly any new types of trees other than the three Species in game. We need more in order to make this game even better than it is now it's a great direction that Frontier added new scenery items and I hope they expand on scenery items instead of terrain tools because now that I think about it we don't really need that much terrain tools when it comes to shrubs. You're probably asking why are you focusing only on scenery items well after watching Planet zoo placing single trees isn't half bad but also Frontier could expand this parts even further without stopping the performance of the game.

List of Scenery items that are the Most Needed:

ALPINE TREES-As Seen in Jurassic Park
alpine-trees-robin-el-hachem.jpg

CONIFER TREES-As Seen in Planet Zoo
9ec12a15f1d8a8aea3efcdcdee7af582.jpg

BALD CYPRUS TREES
SS2541844.jpg

WEICHSELIA TREE

alessandro-mastronardi-23484434-1540909462629475-661888198-o.jpg

DEAD PINE TREES
dead_pine_trees_from_old_forest_fire_popo_agie_wilderness.jpg

HEADER BANANA PALM TREES-Medium Sized Tree
header banana palm.jpg

TREE FERNS-Medium Sized Trees
433705_e030ebcd88_b.jpg

CALABASH TREE-Credit Thylaco
1_VyGdcEvyQ-WqzDY9nuqmIw.png

2 Types of Wild Bushes
BqyyQwSMkQgEeVJwQcVzoWNE.jpeg

4 Types of PLACEABLE GROUND PLANTS
van-zyverden-shrubs-bushes-11331-64_400_compressed.jpg

I think placeable scenery items might be easier for Frontier to implement considering that there's not that much room 4 terrain tools I hope this will improve the game immensely if Frontier developers decide to focus on scenery items without affecting the games performance. leave a like 1+ if you agree with me and also this will also let Frontier know if you like this idea if you leave a like on this post. Or if you disagree with me let me know down below if you don't like this idea or if you have even better ideas for adding new natural terrain into the game.

Last edited:
Not sure how likely Carboniferous-Permian plants would be for the game, though the likelihood would skyrocket if we ever got any non-dinosaurs.

That said, there are a few mesozoic substitutes, like Neocalamites and Dicroidium.
JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION NEEDS MORE SCENERY ITEMS

Why you Ask? well watching Planet zoo videos of best in slot, gaming beaver and Swarve I absolutely am jealous that Jurassic world Evolution has hardly any new types of trees other than the three Species in game. We need more in order to make this game even better than it is now it's a great direction that Frontier added new scenery items and I hope they expand on scenery items instead of terrain tools because now that I think about it we don't really need that much terrain tools when it comes to shrubs. You're probably asking why are you focusing only on scenery items well after watching Planet zoo placing single trees isn't half bad but also Frontier could expand this parts even further without stopping the performance of the game.

List of Scenery items that are the Most Needed:

ALPINE TREES
View attachment 150349

CONIFER TREES-As Seen in Planet Zoo
View attachment 150350

BALD CYPRUS TREES
View attachment 150351

DEAD PINE TREES
View attachment 150356

HEADER BANANA PALM TREES-Medium Sized Tree
View attachment 150352

TREE FERNS-Medium Sized Trees
View attachment 150355

2 Types of Wild Bushes
View attachment 150353

4 Types of PLACEABLE GROUND PLANTS
View attachment 150354

I think placeable scenery items might be easier for Frontier to implement considering that there's not that much room 4 terrain tools I hope this will improve the game immensely if Frontier developers decide to focus on scenery items without affecting the games performance. leave a like 1+ if you agree with me and also this will also let Frontier know if you like this idea if you leave a like on this post. Or if you disagree with me let me know down below if you don't like this idea or if you have even better ideas for adding new natural terrain into the game.
I will prehistoric plants we giant horsetails and ferns

View attachment 150388
Not sure how likely Carboniferous-Permian plants would be for the game, though the likelihood would skyrocket if we ever got any non-dinosaurs.

That said, there are a few mesozoic substitutes, like Neocalamites and Dicroidium.
Well, there is something I posted on another thread, which some of you might know already, about a possible inclusion for placable paleo plants.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...-new-scenery-suggestions.518681/#post-8090236
Now, it should be noted that I posted that comment with the consideration that the time I posted it was already in the late time span between Update 1.8 and the next major free update (which I'm excited for). Not that I am wishing for placeable paleo plants to be in the next update, but at least consider something like that for either the next update (which is currently doubtful to me at the moment) or any of the next ones after.

Redwood's Trees or In the game now thanks to the cannon it is well as Frontier for putting it in the scenery items.
there's possibly extremely tall palm trees that look like they'll be also scenery items. each week Frontier will release information and I can't wait to see what items are in store for all of us.

Top Bottom