Scenery. Waterfalls? Fossil exhibits.

• Waterfalls - Don't know how or if it would work but seems 'return to Jurassic Park' should have jurassic-falls.

•Fossil displays - like seen in the JP rotunda or on main Street of JW would be great for display and maybe even entertainment satisfaction needs.

Absolutely love the scenery options to personalize parks. Nailed it with the lights and dinosaur markers.

Last edited:
I'd love both! Pre-made waterfalls with rocks could be used both inside exhibits and around the park for decoration! Fossil displays would be a great way to decorate the park that fit in with the Jurassic park/ world theme.

I would love to see more decors, waterfalls and fossil displays would totally enhance our parks. I was thinking mounted skeletons of some of the more popular attractions; Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurs. And since we can't go inside the Visitor's Center in the 93 campaign, it would be nice to at least get the mounted skeletons as a decoration for the park.
1577466481608.png

1577466580223.png

Last edited:
I'd love both! Pre-made waterfalls with rocks could be used both inside exhibits and around the park for decoration! Fossil displays would be a great way to decorate the park that fit in with the Jurassic park/ world theme.
Do you mean like the waterfall we see in the original Jurassic Park? Because if you do, I’m all for the idea of waterfalls. Perhaps with the fossils they could be implemented with scenery to add more decoration to our exhibits.

I agree this game definitely needs waterfalls. Either pre made or the same system in planet zoo and coaster.

Top Bottom