SEA REPTILES Im Hoping Are In The Starting Roster

I bet on this roster;

Mosasaurus (Confirmed)
Tylosaurus;
Elasmosaurus;
Ichtyosaurus;
Archelon or any Ancient Marine Crocodile (Another Plesiosaurus, Ichy-like or Mosa-like will be such a waste of potential for Marine Reptiles in my opinion)

Archelon or any Ancient Marine Crocodile (Another Plesiosaurus, Ichy-like or Mosa-like will be such a waste of potential for Marine Reptiles in my opinion)
I love that idea. I really hope they add at least one mesozoic croc. Also, imagine if land-based swimmer behavior could be applied to spinosaurus so it could hunt from the water like in JP3.

I love that idea. I really hope they add at least one mesozoic croc. Also, imagine if land-based swimmer behavior could be applied to spinosaurus so it could hunt from the water like in JP3.
Will be a nice surprise if they made a croc or a turtle instead a ichy, mosa, etc, after all i think this is unexpected and a strange challenge, imagine take care of a Archelon? Is a turtle, so the habitat would be different of a mosa or plesio, they will need land, and this will be soo cool! But... Is just a far away dream, like see a Dunkleosteus or a Helicoprion... In a DLC, of course :/ I think JWE2 won't take so many risks to bring to bring animals that are not reptiles or dinosaurs.

Now... if spinosaurus could swim i would be very surprised and happy! Would be a sign of land gigant crocs, like deinosuchus!

I think that we need to get the full potential out of marine reptiles if they include mosasaurus and add other ones like liopleurodon, kronosaurus, for be the most famous pliosaurus. Why not we can have the two if we have a lot of similar land species. Also ichtyosaurr and shonisaurus, the "big turlte" achelon, plesiosaurs characterisitcs for their big neck... For the rest of the biome i think it will be cool to add fishes, sharks or some type of animals that can be consume like goats and i hope we can see trow the profundity of the water.

As long as Elasmosaurus/Styxosaurus are in this game, I'm happy, my favorite marine reptilian, I see many people mention the Shonisaurus, but I don't think that thing will be in the game, for reasons, too big, much like you wouldn't house a blue whale in a zoo, at least the Mosasaurus looks like crocodilians and not whales like the ichtyosaurs.

As long as Elasmosaurus/Styxosaurus are in this game, I'm happy, my favorite marine reptilian, I see many people mention the Shonisaurus, but I don't think that thing will be in the game, for reasons, too big, much like you wouldn't house a blue whale in a zoo, at least the Mosasaurus looks like crocodilians and not whales like the ichtyosaurs.
I mean, even Elasmosaurus is too big for your typical aquarium. The Mosasaurus is safely going dwarf anything anyone suggests, I don't see it being the size stated on the website that's not around anymore.

Assuming a JWE Brachiosaurus (16m tall) is the equivalent of a Giraffe, a Shonisaurus popularis (about 15m long) would be proportionally smaller than an Orca, and those are very much kept in captivity, unethical as that is.

Lol the Mosa is bigger than any Shonisaurus

Really terrible reason to not add in Shonisaurus. The JW Mosasaurus is already the size of a blue whale which is significantly larger than any Shonisaurus.

While this is true for the real animals, the in the game Mosasaurus will be based on the massive Jurassic Wold leviathan which, even at it's smallest, is still significantly larger than it's fossil counterpart.
Oh yes much much much larger

I think that Icon that we saw for medium aquatics was a Nothosaurus
  1. What icon?
  2. Nothosaurus representing medium aquatics would make absolutely no sense as it is small and semi-aquatic.
EDIT: Ah, I see! The marine animals are grouped into small, medium and large types... looks like some sort of plesiosaur to me... not sure which one though.

Last edited:
  1. What icon?
  2. Nothosaurus representing medium aquatics would make absolutely no sense as it is small and semi-aquatic.
EDIT: Ah, I see! The marine animals are grouped into small, medium and large types... looks like some sort of plesiosaur to me... not sure which one though.
Spinosaurus is also Semi-Aquatic, yet it is being depicted as Terrestrial in JWE2. The opposite could be displayed by the Nothosaurus.

Ichthyosaurus is already confirmed, although Frontier should redesign its eyes btw!
Ichthyosaurus_from_Evolution_2.png

Top Bottom