COMPLETED CG Security for Year's End Festivities (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Reorte
Station: Davies High (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 374 Ls from main star, 117.32 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
Time limit: 18th December 3305 @ 15:00 UTC

Description
The Reorte system has been selected for the Alliance’s end-of-year festivities, prompting huge demand for commodities.​
Traders, performance artists and chefs throughout Allied space have already flocked to the system, where billions of attendees are expected. The planet Home is planning a synchronous firework display spanning every continent, while the habitation decks of Davies High will offer a culinary celebration featuring dishes from across the galaxy.​
Prime Minister Edward Mahon was the guest of honour at the commencement ceremony, and he offered these words to the gathered press:​
As the year draws to a close we have a lot to be thankful for. There is peace between the superpowers. Thargoid encroachments on human space have ceased. Through hard work and cooperation, we have proven ourselves capable of rising together in response to significant challenges. This is something each and every one of us can be proud of.
And so, the Reorte system will host a celebration to tell future generations about. We call upon the galactic community to ensure the system is well supplied, and look forward to rewarding these ever-reliable pilots for their continued service.
The Reorte Mining Coalition has elected to oversee the initiative. To ensure the celebration goes without a hitch, they have offered to pay handsomely for all bounties collected on wanted ships in the system.​
The initiative is scheduled to run from the 12th to the 18th of December 3305. If the final targets are met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.​

To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Davies High in the Reorte system. Only bounty vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.​

Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.​
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Nearest Interstellar Factors (with "reasonable" super cruise distances, others are available):
    • Pournelle Silo in Neganhot (Planetary Base, requires Horizons, S/M/L pads, 5.66 Ly, 423 Ls)
    • He Landing & Gardner Settlement in Neganhot (Outposts, S/M pads only, 5.66 Ly, 791 & 605 Ls)
    • Clauss Dock & Guest Installation in Uszaa (Orbis starports, S/M/L pads, 6.92 Ly, 1804 & 4349 Ls)
    • Quator Station in Quator (Coriolis starport, S/M/L pads, 11.18 Ly, 140 Ls)
  • Flechti system has a HAZ-RES that issues bounties valid for this CG - planet 4
Latest status
Last updated: 18 December 15:00 UTC - CG ended, final data

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 24,075,244,601
Contributors:
Reward Tier: 6/8
Global Reward:
shared CG Cobra Mk3 paint skin.
Top 10 CMDRs: 37,209,600 CR
Top 10%: 29,767,680 CR
Top 25%: 22,325,760 CR
Top 50%: 14,883,840 CR
Top 75%: 7,441,920 CR
Top 100%:
1,200,000 CR

CG Participation Threshold Calculator

Courtesy of CMDR pprovart
Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
This CG started Tuesday as soon as it was spoilered...
ELmFts4XYAEZ4nu

Bounties could just not be handed in till today...
The system only has 1 Normal res site, no Haz res or any thing else...
The mega ships and installation in system don't trigger defence missions..

The controlling faction has 2 systems near by that do have rings with haz res sites...
The Kill warrant Scan bonuses also counts for the other alliance factions at the station so there bounties also count for the CG...

Reorte Mining Coalition
Reorte Democrats
Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps
Workers of Lave Liberals
Reorte Focus

Last edited:
Found an installation in a near (?) by system that pays 100% Reorte Mining Coalition bounties... if You use KWS.. yipee...

Screenshot_20191212_200103.png

Inara lists installation per systems, its these installations that generate Defence missions, If the owner of the installation is a Faction for the CG, this Faction will pay bounties for every Kill on the defence mission...
These installations are NOT listed on EDDB... so the site has no way to show whats in system... The Poster Linked to a Site that is NOT ABLE to show the installations data So there for is wrong pointing to the site listing... EDDB does not list them.. So theres no point going to that site to find out if the system has even been listed as having installations as the site does not display them.... only mega ships and inspace installations generate the defence missions which generate the bounties ships for the CG...

Last edited:
View attachment 155107
Inara lists installation per systems, its these installations that generate Defence missions, If the owner of the installation is a Faction for the CG, this Faction will pay bounties for every Kill on the defence mission...
These installations are NOT listed on EDDB... so the site has no way to show whats in system... The Poster Linked to a Site that is NOT ABLE to show the installations data So there for is wrong pointing to the site listing... EDDB does not list them.. So theres no point going to that site to find out if the system has even been listed as having installations as the site does not display them.... only mega ships and inspace installations generate the defence missions which generate the bounties ships for the CG...
ok
in this case, none of the installations has a faction, so no defense mission and i should look at another system where the minor faction is present ???

This CG started Tuesday as soon as it was spoilered...
ELmFts4XYAEZ4nu

Bounties could just not be handed in till today...
The system only has 1 Normal res site, no Haz res or any thing else...
The mega ships and installation in system don't trigger defence missions..

The controlling faction has 2 systems near by that do have rings with haz res sites...
The Kill warrant Scan bonuses also counts for the other alliance factions at the station so there bounties also count for the CG...

Reorte Mining Coalition
Reorte Democrats
Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps
Workers of Lave Liberals
Reorte Focus

So where are these nearby systems? I've been to a few but they don't seem to have any haz res, and I'm struggling to find a good place to pick up bounties

So where are these nearby systems? I've been to a few but they don't seem to have any haz res, and I'm struggling to find a good place to pick up bounties
Are you using the nav beacon or only the honk...
Use the nav beacon and FSS to look at every planet with rings...

Have you been to the Allaince Flechti system planet A4 yet, has rings... low security ( pirates love low security) and has large pads station in system for repair...
and is run by the CG station group.. about 18ly from CG system...
ELnSaQiWsAQyT7f

Have you been to the Allaince Flechti system planet A4 yet, has rings... low security ( pirates love low security) and has large pads station in system for repair...
ELnSaQiWsAQyT7f
Ok I'll check, I went there and scanned the nav beacon but I'm sure I didn't see any haz res sites. I'll have another look though

Edit: ok, I guess they don't show up outside a certain range. Thanks, TIL

Last edited:
Ok I'll check, I went there and scanned the nav beacon but I'm sure I didn't see any haz res sites. I'll have another look though

Edit: ok, I guess they don't show up outside a certain range. Thanks, TIL
There are more but we don't want to post all locations publicly as the gankers will only turn up and ruin open modes...

ELnSaQiWsAQyT7f
a big thank you :)

Ok guys, if you really want to get into the spirit of this CG, you'll bounty hunt with those Cobras you have gathering dust at Jameson. If you're going to be getting a paintjob, you should at least be flying the ship it's for ;)

(God I forgot how much I like flying my Cobra - no other ship sounds quite like it, among other reasons)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom