Selling and deleting Fossils in Jurassic world evolution 2

in the first game, jurassic world evolution 1, when you go on expeditions you get fossils of dinosaurs dna. if you don't want to extract them. you can sell them. and sometimes they are expensive and can save you a lot of money. Not to mention that if you want to make space for a new dig.

However. In the second game, jurassic world evolution 2. You can not sell them or even get rid of them. which is a downgrade and a drawback from the previous game. I hope frontier brings back this option ASAP.

Thank you.

You sell them by clicking them.

When the game came out you had to first extract them to be able to sell them. But then an update dumbed that down so you could sell them directly, because people kept complaining. (literally the only bad update to the game)

You sell them by clicking them.

When the game came out you had to first extract them to be able to sell them. But then an update dumbed that down so you could sell them directly, because people kept complaining. (literally the only bad update to the game)
im not talking about the gold. im talking about the fossils where you extract dna of the dinosaur. in the previous game you can sell any fossils. but in this second game. only the gold fossils not the all of them. this is a downgrade tbh.

im not talking about the gold. im talking about the fossils where you extract dna of the dinosaur. in the previous game you can sell any fossils. but in this second game. only the gold fossils not the all of them. this is a downgrade tbh.
Yeah, the fossils have been streamlined to give you 100% of the dinosaur's genome. I definitely see the appeal of having extra, as you could be in a position where you could either extract DNA or make a quick income, but it never felt off since now the game has a surplus of treasure that would take place of sellable fossils.

Interestingly tho, if I recall, the Pyroraptor, Dimetrodon, and possibly one more dinosaur have excess fossils in the game. This then results in you actually being able to sell the fossils. The downside is that you need to extract 100% of the genome first before selling the rest, you could not sell any fossil as an option.

Yeah, the fossils have been streamlined to give you 100% of the dinosaur's genome. I definitely see the appeal of having extra, as you could be in a position where you could either extract DNA or make a quick income, but it never felt off since now the game has a surplus of treasure that would take place of sellable fossils.

Interestingly tho, if I recall, the Pyroraptor, Dimetrodon, and possibly one more dinosaur have excess fossils in the game. This then results in you actually being able to sell the fossils. The downside is that you need to extract 100% of the genome first before selling the rest, you could not sell any fossil as an option.
i mean, what if i did not want to extract a dinosaur dna to 100%. having the ability to sell it without 100% should be an option. For instance, you are aiming to get a para dna but the site has a para and stego dna. then i just sell stego dna and extract the para only. This is also convenient since you can make some space in the fossil capacity for other dinosaur dna. Or what if you want to store the gold fossils for an emergency and sell dinosaur fossils instead, for example, if there is a storm and you start losing a lot of money. the game is gonna tell you to keep up with the money or you will fail your playthrough. in this case, You just sell the gold Fossils and you are saved.

(Thank you for you response).

Top Bottom