Send the game off with three expensive expansions (sponsored and fueled by Ho&Co)

ho&co-hopium-copium.jpg

Get your Hopium, get your Copium, inject them in your veins. Three 20€ expansions,13 animals each (animal + scenery pack) to round up the game and finish it off in a year. Go off

Marine Life Expansion

download.jpg

1. Sand Tiger Shark - I believe the most common shark species in captivity. It also rocks a very classic "shark" look. Presence is also worldwide, which is always a plus.
2. Spotted Eagle Ray - I so wanted to put Manta Ray here, but they're very rare in captivity. So are Giant Devil Rays. So I feel this ray is fair enough of a replacement.
3. Loggerhead Sea Turtle - Either this one or Green. Slight personal preference.
4. West Indian Manatee - Very iconic and a community favorite.
5. Atlantic Goliath Grouper - Bony fish are always sidelined for sharks, rays and sea mammals in similar expansions in other games. I feel Grouper would be a cool representative.
6. Whale Shark - Had to have that one big animal since I'm not doing cetaceans. They're not that common in captivity either, but not as rare as Manta Rays.
7. Spot-fin Porcupine Fish - These guys are way bigger than I always imagined. Definitely could hold their own weight in a smaller tank.
8. Pacific Walrus - The other sea mammal of expansion. Also a community favorite that finally has a pack to call home.
9. Pacific Giant Octopus - I was hmm, hmm-ing between putting it in Exhibit or Habitat. I would prefer it free moving and interacting with numerous enrichments.
10. Scalloped Hammerhead Shark - Unique enough to justify repeating another shark in the pack.
11. Roman Eel (E) - Increased number of exhibits because of nature of expansion. Moray Eel is easy pick for exhibit box.
12. Long Snouted Sea Horse (E) - Like with last animal, I chose Mediterranean subspecies, because of familiarity. But something like Sea Dragon would also be fire.
13. Red King Crab (E) - I chose this one because it looks cool and also represents colder waters of Beringia.

Flying Birds Expansion

Vulture1.jpg

1. Bald Eagle - Too iconic to left out, even tho I would personally prefer something like Steller's Sea or White Tailed Eagle.
2. Great Grey Owl - I just feel like it's way better pick than Snowy Owl in terms of flexibility while still representing similar habitat.
3. Bearded Vulture - This is the species to go for if they would go for one vulture species, from the looks to three continent distribution.
4. Andean Condor - Something to pair with our Andean camelids. Also I've seen them in quite a few zoos, so I guess the size isn't that much of a issue.
5. Harpy Eagle - Not necessarily a personal wish, but Tropical biomes need their raptor as well.
6. Scarlet Ibis - Needs no introduction, a zoo staple.
7. Roseate Spoonbill - A friend to pair up with the Ibis for colorful SA aviaries.
8. Atlantic Puffin - It's a small bird, but putting it in WE without option to customize crazy cliff enclosures would be a crime. Also underwater "flying" animations would be cool to see.
9. Scarlet Macaw (WE) - These smaller birds that could be kept in flocks I decided for WE and thus increased number of WE slots for this expansion. This pick is obvious.
10. Hyacinth Macaw (WE) - Either this or Blue and Yellow. Personal preference. But deffo more than one macaw would be needed.
11. Toco Toucan (WE) - Easy and iconic pick to round off SA flying roster.
12. Kookaburra (WE) - Perfect addition for Aussie sections with their iconic calls.
13. Sulphur Crested Cockatoo (WE) - A pair-up or variation Aussie pick for same sections.

Planet Earth Expansion

6168779504_26ee540b41_b.jpg

These animals have been discussed ad nauseam on this forum so I won't spend words explaining why I picked them. But basically expansion to round up our terrestrial roster.

1. Hamadryas Baboon
2. Goodfellow's Tree Kangaroo
3. Short Beaked Echidna
4. Black Howler Monkey
5. South American Coati
6. Northern Sea Otter
7. Secretary Bird
8. Dalmatian Pelican
9. Patagonian Mara
10. Blackbuck
11. Markhor
12. Panther Chameleon (E)
13. Reticulated Python (E)

Going for the same themes - All has habitat animals, that's right, no more exhibit animals!

Wings Of The World Expansion Pack:

Bald Eagle
Scarlet Macaw
Hyacinth Macaw
Toco Toucan
Rhinoceros Hornbill
Sulpher Crested Cockatoo
Golden Eagle
Kookaburra
African Grey Parrot
Snowy Owl
Keel Billed Toucan
Blue and Yellow Macaw
Pileated Woodpecker

Marine Life Expansion Pack
West Indian Manatee
Great White Shark (yes, I know the reasons not to...I also don't care)
Whale Shark
Great Hammerhead Shark
Southern Stingray
Giant Oceanian Manta Ray
Loggerback Sea Turtle
Bluefin Tuna
Sea Otter
Orca
Narwhal
Beluga Whale
Sunfish

Around The World Expansion Pack
Coatimundi species
Black Howler Monkey
Squirrel Monkey species
Spectacled Bear
Patagonian Mara
Greater Rhea
Hamadryas Baboon
Muskox
Goodfellow's Tree Kangaroo
Secretary Bird
Mandarin Duck
Australian Pelican
King Cobra

I only need one:
  • Sumatran tiger.
  • Waterbuck.
  • Serval.
  • Hamadryas baboon.
  • Geoffroy's spider monkey.
  • Bolivian squirrel monkey.
  • Tuatara (E).
I abstain from copium, so no birds or marine animals.

I only need one:
  • Sumatran tiger.
  • Waterbuck.
  • Serval.
  • Hamadryas baboon.
  • Geoffroy's spider monkey.
  • Bolivian squirrel monkey.
  • Tuatara (E).
I abstain from copium, so no birds or marine animals.
Please frontier, no.

Some clones and two monkeys, and no birds at all.

This would be more horror than the hamburger pack

Fully aquatic animals I will pass on as I believe they would be more suitable for a Planet Aquarium game and I will never support orcas in captivity.

Wings of the World
I will do my best to give rep for all parts of the world and try to diversify different bird families. Maybe then mods can work with certain models to create other species.
1. Bald Eagle: NA rep that has a great success story. It still baffles me that people want them to be WTE, I had to wear body armor and hold a shield when I went into a bald eagle habitat to clean it. Eagle rep.
2. Caracara: SA and falcon rep.
3. Eurasian Eagle owl: EU and owl rep.
4. Egyptian vulture: AF and vulture rep.
5. Greater hornbill: India rep
6. Kookaburra: AU rep
7. Polynesian hawk: AS and hawk rep
8. Set of 5 parrots WTE
9. Set of 5 song birds
10. Set of 5 parakeets
11. Northern goshawk
12. Peregrine falcon
13. Toucan
So I’d like some signs and Scenary, similar to barnyard where it added appropriate Scenary to complement the animals and not make us get a whole new dlc.
Feature would be photo opportunity’s. A guest can have their picture taken with a parrot on their arm or something like that.

Planet earth
I will try to add at least one per family where appropriate
1. Mountain goat
2. Coati
3. European hare
4. H baboon
5. Blackbuck
6. Tanuki
7. Perentie
8. Golden jackal
9. Andean bear
10. Pallas cat
11. Rhea
12. Wapiti
13. Musk oxen
This was hard to narrow down regarding my top 25s.
Feature would be: live music, gazebos or pavilions where artists/bands can perform. Nothing major music wise, simple school bands, classic music or solo artists. Can spice it up by playing instruments originating from different parts of the world that would be appropriate to which ever region your zoo is from or for what animals are near by.

Exhibit expo
An exhibit expansion
1. Hellbender salamander
2. Red bellied piranha
3. Legless lizard
4. Black mamba
5. Frilled lizard
6. Orchid mantis
7. Moth set of 5 WTE
8. Koi set of 5 WTE
9. Turtles set of 5 WTE
10. Jackson chameleon
11. Leopard gecko
12. Bearded dragon
13. Some type of bees
Scenary can include: overgrowth that can be used on existing scenic pieces or paths that look more muddy.

Top Bottom