SEPP - Social Eleu Progressive Party

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
TGp7NjP.png

Welcome to the SOCIAL ELEU PROGRESSIVE PARTY (SEPP) & THE EXPLORER'S NATION PROJECT

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPLACED AND UPDATED IN A NEW POST! THIS THREAD IS NOW INACTIVE / ARCHIVED.

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT GROUP'S THREAD

"I'm here because of the Dangerous Games and I want to help!" - Read here.
We greatly appreciate your support to our cause!!! We are going to need the help and backing of every single explorer, miner and independent player out there to win this one!! However, there are three different ways you can help us, all of them requiring you to join the Explorers Nation in our SEPP Discord Server.

This is the link to it:
https://discord.gg/0hh9C3ljgWpnWs4o

Once you get there, you will land into the SEPP Customs. At this point, help our officers to assist you better and let them know how you would like to help. You could:

- Become a SEPP Follower and meet us in our Finney Dock Plaza Chatroom! We hang out and mingle there with the broad community! Also you will get the scoop of the latest announcements and this is from where we will be giving directions during the Dangerous Games: Rise to Power! Let us know you want to be a "Visitor".

- Get hyped! Get motivated! and help rally the troops in the campaign for SEPP to become the first true exploration Power in the game! Help promoting the message through every social media outlet known in the Galaxy -Thargoid FB is also fair game- and help us spread the message!! Become a "SEPP Supporter" now!

- If instead you want to go the extra mile, you can devote your game life to Service in the SEPP Forces and enroll in our Bao Military Academy, where you will be trained by our Captains in the dark, difficult, and painful arts of the Background Simulation and system manipulation to manage, flip and keep under control the 9 Glorious Systems under SEPP Government! Vows of chastity and other horrible things are requested! We want your first born! If this somehow resonates with you, we need to meet you: become a "SEPP Recruit" l! Fill out the
SEPP - Bao Terminal Military Academy Application - Training Enrollment and say goodbye to friends and family!!

Most importantly: Thank you so very much for your support and we'll welcome all, in any form you come to us!!!

Our Presence & Controlled Systems

The SEPP is a Player's Owned Minor Faction, that started as an in-game faction supported by CMDR Kancro Vantas, in January 3301. During the establishing of the POMF's by FD, we tried to change the name to "Explorer's Nation" but FD advised that in doing so, we would lose all but one system where we had already expanded.

Knowing how hard could be to having them all back, we decided to stick with the Social Eleu Progressive Party name, in the hopes that at some point in the future, FD introduces a way to change it.

We are currently present in 9 amazing systems, all within a jump or two between them:

-ELEU
-SANTJALAN
-MECHET
-ALOWIS
-NAITA
-HIP-84696
-KPANIYA
-20 OPHIUCHI
-WOLF 687

For convenience and brevity, we often refer to them in here as ELU, SJL, MCT, AWS, NTA and H96.

0-Latest Briefing from the Desk of The Chief of State - Dangerous Games: Campaign Launch Thread

I-Our Mission
To Establish, Grow and Maintain A Nation of Safe, Prosperous, Independent, Democratic and Free Systems, for Explorers Of The Galaxy That Are Returning To The Civilization and For CMDR's Looking to Learn and Play the Background Simulation. We are to remain free of any Power, Alliance, Empire or Federation influence.
II-Our Main Play Style
In order to succeed our Mission, our main and foremost play style is the Background Simulation. Our decisions, missions, strategies, and day to day activities, are all related, synchronized and dictated by the developments that occur in the daily tick for the BGS. Hence, we are mostly a PvE group, that can also engage in PvP activities if required to defend our territory.

Members must abide to the Group's General strategy and actions in order to achieve our goals. Through the different states and stages, the BGS will require players to engage in all sorts of activities: combat, trading, smuggling, mining, exploration, etc. The key element being timing and location for such actions as they typically are well orchestrated, and specifically defined for an engineered effect, hence the importance of acting in agreement with the whole group directions, to avoid counterproductive results that could damage the entire organization efforts.

III-Players Profile
The BGS requires planned actions that are orchestrated at the group level, never individually. The effects of our actions are not immediate, and more often than not, can take days or weeks to see results. However, the constant and steady actions are key to see these results fulfilled. For all these reasons, our group is mostly made of cool-headed, collected, mature, analytical and patient players that are in for the long run. The environment is, however, calm and quiet enough to allow newcomers and young players to learn the ropes of each one of the profession deeply and at their own pace, shall they have a willingness to learn and be guided through them.

Impatient, inconstant players, might grow frustrated with the lack of "fast, hot action."

The rewards of the BGS are immense, as you will see our faction expand into other systems, raise its influence and power in it, fight wars, undermine security, take control of stations, affect markets, affect levels of security, drive commodities pricing, for many systems, in our dealings with the social political environments.

By joining us, you will gain a sense of belonging, a place to call home, to come back to, to defend, to fight for and a reason to engage in all the professions other than just grinding for credits.

There's even the possibility among our highest ranks, to become a manager and overseer of a whole system, ensuring it stays in line with SEPP's interests, once stabilized. The choice is yours!

IV-SEPP Top Commanders
This is the list of top CMDR's in the SEPP Ranks who are working diligently and often in game, please friend request and get in touch with us for more info:

CMDR Kancro Vantas
CMDR Adept Geraden
CMDR Red Barron
CMDR Lord_An00bis
CMDR Hamouras
CMDR Raiko
CMDR Coslany
CMDR Pav Garris

V-Chat Tool: Discord

-Click on the following link:

SEPP Discord Chat Server - Finney Dock's Plaza - General Chat

-Download the Software from their main page and register. It is really fast, hassle free and easy. You should be set up in about 3mins depending on your connection.

-You will be prompted to the SEPP Customs Landing Chat - Just state i fyou are just visiting, if you want to get in the campaign with us, or want to enroll in our academy to be part of SEPP.

-If you don't use mic or prefer to type, you can still join us there as it also supports chat. You should be, however, able to hear us, even if you will be just typing back!

-All SEPP CMDRS are encouraged to log into Discord as soon as they start their Elite Dangerous Session. Is the tool to be aware of what's happening in-game and place for our group to meet even if out of Elite.

-We strongly recommend to download the App for your smartphone!! Is amazing and clear, to remain connected to SEPP on the go!!

All SEPP CMDRS are also encouraged to check the forums regularly, if possible, on a daily basis. We are an active group and we are also very chatty! You want to know what's current before it falls too far behind in the thread.

You still can be a benefactor, a helper, and come here and run missions for us if you just want to do that. There is no need to formally register to partake or if you have commitments with other groups! (as long as they are not our enemies!!!)

------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
LIST OF CURRENT MEMBERS FOR SEPP (in game CMDR's name)

CMDR KANCRO VANTAS
CMDR RED BARRON
CMDR ADEPT GERADEN
CMDR Lord_An00bis
CMDR PAV GARRIS
CMDR RAIKO
CMDR MANGO FIZZ
CMDR COSLANY
CMDR ISTHISNAMEOK
CMDR BARON VON TEA
CMDR DALGIN
CMDR ARTAN

Anyone who wants to be included and register, please post in this threat that you are in for SEPP and its project to become a Explorer's Nation!

If you are part of SEPP we strongly recommend and suggest to friend everyone on this list so communication can flow better in game and you can see when someone from the faction is on and work together if around.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I am in, but currently very far. When I'll get close to the bubble i will ask you the correct station where to dump the data according to the situation there will be at the moment. If you are in terrible need of help just tell me, something like this is a good reason to rush back to the bubble, and if i rush i can be back in 2-3 days given my playing time.

403.26ly from ELEU and heading in. Any second now. Not dragging my heels and meandering around near the edge of the bubble going 'just one more system out in the black', not me at all :)

I'm in, feel free to add me in game. I may or may not have a lot of time to play this weekend, depending on how things go, but if I do, I've been in a pew pew mood lately. Anything I can do to help in that respect? Otherwise I'm thinking of grabbing my Type 6 and doing some trading.

I'm in, feel free to add me in game. I may or may not have a lot of time to play this weekend, depending on how things go, but if I do, I've been in a pew pew mood lately. Anything I can do to help in that respect? Otherwise I'm thinking of grabbing my Type 6 and doing some trading.

Lots of missions requesting to kill XX quantity of pirates in system XYZ!! Just make sure you pick the ones issued by the SEPP.

And if, and when we finally make teh CIVIL WAR state to happen...we'll need as many guns as we could find cause is gonna be a lot of pew pew involved!

Welcome aboard!! Safe travels CMDR!

Count me in. I'm currently out on an exploration trip and will make Eleu my base on return. I am a confident explorer and trader, if any combat is required I will need to attend pew pew school before engagement.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet, came in and docked in Santajalan.

There be conflict zones - what is occurring?

Two minor factions are holding a civil war among them...they are no threat for SEPP and they are really low in influence...

Count me in. I'm currently out on an exploration trip and will make Eleu my base on return. I am a confident explorer and trader, if any combat is required I will need to attend pew pew school before engagement.
Me and CMDR Red Barron can help with the weapon training but lots of things to do besides that...many missions are haulng/smugglin goods...

Two minor factions are holding a civil war among them...they are no threat for SEPP and they are really low in influence...

Me and CMDR Red Barron can help with the weapon training but lots of things to do besides that...many missions are haulng/smugglin goods...

This is my setup for missions, kept me alive so far was great for a CG to deliver rares to make a cure for the plague ....
its fast on landing and take off
hunt/interdict pirates
cell banks to keep the shields up
run away if needed with non stop max boost at 427 (4 pips) - Good for running blockades
26 cargo plenty for doing mission deliveries.
19.64ly range

You need to turn off the cargo hatch if the FSD interdictor is active.... this setup is at 103% power capacity.

I am out exploring right now but will stop in and sell my data to you and check out SEPP, it sounds like a great idea to have a safe harbor for explorers and I would most likely want to assist with the endeavor. I have pretty much only done exploring (I have only owned the game a few weeks) but I would be willing to try trading and mining to help when I am not out exploring.

I've moved all my ships over to Santjalan last week, and got myself up to friendly, but been away all weekend. I have tuesday evening and wednesday to play before leaving for the US for 8 days.

Once I return, I'll hang around for a week or so, but I'm jonesing to get back in the black, so no promises of much more. I have no problems with making my base there, I already have all the empire/federal ranks I need.

Hopefully, I'll touch base with you folks sometime tomorrow.

I docked at Martinez City after the end of my Bootlegger Challenge and sold the bit of exploration data that I had, plus my left over rares (except for the last 3 crates of Indi Bourbon to leave Mansfield Orbital before the ban, they're being saved for now - the rarest of rares!). I was already Allied status with SEPP as I'm good friends with the Martinez scientists - they helped me upgrade my Core-Nav "Magic Number" generator from v1.2 to v1.3 - so I need to keep them happy in case I need to upgrade it to v1.4 before my next Buckyball Run to Sadge. :)

I am planning to head off into the black soon, but I'll pop over to Eleu and do some SEPP missions out of Finney Dock this week. I'm not sure how I feel about undermining yet, but I'll keep an eye on transport missions from Finney vs Stolen goods missions at SEPP stations.

Last edited:
A few questions:

1. How is the market when it comes to the mainstay of modules and ships?

2. Are there High-Intensity RES sites in the general area?

Seeing how I've been searching for a purpose in Elite for some time, and I'm just now getting started in some serious exploring, this group interests me. Perhaps I'll spend the week planning and eventually join you come this next weekend.

Until then, godspeed CMDRs.

Commander Andrew Hally reporting for duty. I got back to the bubble this weekend and am currently trying to rank up with the empire as I want a clipper however as soon as that's done I plan to head over and start running some missions for SEPP

Back from vacation meaning lots of work to catch up on. I also kind of want to get enough money to outfit this ship I've been keeping parked on the side until I can retrofit her properly. I think doing the stuff outlined in the OP would make for a perfect first test of that ship, when I get her complete. May take a few days.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom