September Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo PlanCo Fam!

I hope you enjoyed the streams in August, especially the Creator Showcase with Deladysigner!

We will be missing a Tuesday livestream on the 24 September, however, all other streams will be on as usual, including our Wednesday evening stream this month!

TUESDAY 03/09/2019 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté

TUESDAY 10/09/2019 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Steggs and Stephen

WEDNESDAY 11/09/2019 6PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Programmer Rob Chisholm

TUESDAY 17/09/2019 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs

TUESDAY 24/09/2019 11AM UTC
No stream

Join us on Twitch, YouTube or Mixer!

See you in the chat!
Chanté 🥳

Going to try and make the evening streams. But will be able to join tomorrow at noon for once. It's been far too long since I was a regular visitor.

These live-streams are starting to get pointless. I wish they would announce a new DLC/Content.
I see no problem with them streaming while playing the game, or showcasing other people's creations. So many people do that. It's a community gathering in this case, being social. It's not pointless.

What is pointless is people continually asking for DLC. There's no point, none whatsoever. If they are still making DLC, they will announce it. If they don't, they won't. It has nothing to do with the streams. I don't know when, but at some point development of this game stops. The devs move on and work on other projects. They can't afford to support this game forever.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
These live-streams are starting to get pointless. I wish they would announce a new DLC/Content.
It's a shame that you think they are pointless. We use them to strengthen community bonds and just hang out together. It's a nice atmosphere and, if you ask me, a lot of fun. We love our PlanCo Fam and enjoy spending time with them - the livestreams are the best way to do it!

It's a shame that you think they are pointless. We use them to strengthen community bonds and just hang out together. It's a nice atmosphere and, if you ask me, a lot of fun. We love our PlanCo Fam and enjoy spending time with them - the livestreams are the best way to do it!
What I was hoping for in September was a new DLC/Content announcement.

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that's getting pointless is people like yourself who keep begging for more and more content. Chante clearly stated the whole point of livestreams and a lot of people can concur that they do bring the community together in a big way. I'd assume the reason why PlanCo hasn't had a lot of new content lately is simply due to Frontier turning their attention to newer games for a while (Planet Zoo especially).

I don’t care if we don’t get any more scenery packs, there’s the toolkit and the workshop for more scenery content, but we cannot make working rides yet for the game, only they can do that. I hope they make a few more ride packs in the future before they call it quits on Planet Coaster. If we don’t see anything new this fall, it’s probably because they are focusing on getting Zoo released. But why can’t they tell us yes or no if there is anything new in the works for the near future?

Last edited:
Well so this is the point all the updates and dlcs stop and they concentrate on planet zoo and planco 2. I know this is just speculation,but i think the leak might be true afterall and ghostbusters was the last dlc we get. Maybe planco 2 will be announced soon,i guess winter 2019 or early january. Just enjoy the community streams while they still do those. I'm excited for planco 2,because planet zoo showed that there is so much more potentional with a new improved cobra engine and i'm excited to play with my animals while i wait for their next themepark hit;).

Well so this is the point all the updates and dlcs stop and they concentrate on planet zoo and planco 2. I know this is just speculation,but i think the leak might be true afterall and ghostbusters was the last dlc we get. Maybe planco 2 will be announced soon,i guess winter 2019 or early january. Just enjoy the community streams while they still do those. I'm excited for planco 2,because planet zoo showed that there is so much more potentional with a new improved cobra engine and i'm excited to play with my animals while i wait for their next themepark hit;).
Frontier isn't far enough yet with the "Planet" franchise to already warrant a sequel to the first game that hasn't even been confirmed to have ended development. Heck, the second game in the series, Planet Zoo, isn't even out yet, or just barely if we're going for your estimate of Winter 2019/January 2020. If I'd care to speculate, I'd say you're at least 5 years too early. Planet Coaster was announced in early 2015, and released in late 2016. That's respectively about four-and-half and three years ago. Planet Zoo may also have (at least) three years of support. The next game in the franchise may be announced three years from now. But I'm 100% certain it won't be Planet Coaster 2, more likely another new entry in the Planet series. There's simply too much potential for the series to already "start over" with sequels.

Frontier isn't far enough yet with the "Planet" franchise to already warrant a sequel to the first game that hasn't even been confirmed to have ended development. Heck, the second game in the series, Planet Zoo, isn't even out yet, or just barely if we're going for your estimate of Winter 2019/January 2020. If I'd care to speculate, I'd say you're at least 5 years too early. Planet Coaster was announced in early 2015, and released in late 2016. That's respectively about four-and-half and three years ago. Planet Zoo may also have (at least) three years of support. The next game in the franchise may be announced three years from now. But I'm 100% certain it won't be Planet Coaster 2, more likely another new entry in the Planet series. There's simply too much potential for the series to already "start over" with sequels.
Well i'm going of a leak and if it's correct planco 2 has already been in development for 3 years. So maybe 1 year from now,but definitely not more. Also there is a rumor that planet zoo is just a testingground for new features they could implement in planco 2,to see what the new improved engine is really capable of.

Well i'm going of a leak and if it's correct planco 2 has already been in development for 3 years. So maybe 1 year from now,but definitely not more. Also there is a rumor that planet zoo is just a testingground for new features they could implement in planco 2,to see what the new improved engine is really capable of.
Don't trust leaks and don't trust rumors, and everything will be better. Above all else, trust common sense. Planet Coaster has been released three years ago, and has been supported for those three years with free updates, and DLC. Moreover, it has been revealed that Planet Zoo has been in development for about 2 years or so, give or take. How can they be working on Planet Coaster 2 for three years, when they already had their hands full on both Coaster and Zoo?

Planet Coaster was very experimental, so they couldn't do everything they wanted, and at some point had to release it. This also meant that the game contains stuff they want to do differently but can't change now that it's out. But Planet Zoo is building upon Coaster, and already contains many improvements. Why do they want Zoo to be a "testing ground", what purpose would that serve?

So maybe 1 year from now,but definitely not more.
So you work for Frontier, you know exactly what they know? How else can you use the word "definitely"? The only people that can have any inkling as to when Planet Coaster 2 may be revealed are the developers. Or more specifically, the producers and higher-ups who decide what they will work on and when to reveal it. And one thing you should definitely be aware of by now is that Frontier won't announce anything until they're ready.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Will there be a Frontier Xtra this month? I didn't see it on the schedule.
Yes, there will be a Frontier Xtra livestream at the end of each month, unless announced otherwise.

Bo mentioned at the end of episode 7 that there will be a Frontier Xtra stream at the end of September. It will probably be announced closer to the end of this month.

Top Bottom