Series for YouTube

Hi, would it be at all possible for somebody,, anybody to do a series of them building a park in Planet Coaster please, and upload it in normal playing speed or perhaps a tadge slower, instead of 5x the speed so that I can follow along on my game? It would help me a great deal and I’m rather hoping that a few people will step up to the plate and do this because even though I will use your buildings in my park, it will be my own because I will alternate between the different videos! I hope that whoever is willing to do this will be honoured that I want to use your buildings in my park and I will be sure to give you a mention if and when I upload the blueprint of the park to the Steam Workshop!

Hi, would it be at all possible for somebody,, anybody to do a series of them building a park in Planet Coaster please, and upload it in normal playing speed or perhaps a tadge slower, instead of 5x the speed so that I can follow along on my game? It would help me a great deal and I’m rather hoping that a few people will step up to the plate and do this because even though I will use your buildings in my park, it will be my own because I will alternate between the different videos! I hope that whoever is willing to do this will be honoured that I want to use your buildings in my park and I will be sure to give you a mention if and when I upload the blueprint of the park to the Steam Workshop!
On Youtube you can play any video 4 times slower than normal speed....
If you download a video from youtube you can play it with ''potplayer'' (Free) 5 times slower.

And i don't really understand the rest. If you use other peoples buildings, how can they be your own creations?
Would it not just be easier in this case to download all the stuff from Steam?

On Youtube you can play any video 4 times slower than normal speed....
If you download a video from youtube you can play it with ''potplayer'' (Free) 5 times slower.

And i don't really understand the rest. If you use other peoples buildings, how can they be your own creations?
Would it not just be easier in this case to download all the stuff from Steam?

Because I'm adding my own scenery to the buildings! And as far as videos go, I download them from youtube and put them onto my iPad which is why it would be easier if they were at normal playing speed!

Top Bottom