Settlement Defense Plans update.

Im literaly scratching my head
I tryed to pick booze missions...but since 2 days i found just 1 ( checking every 15 min 2 stations at IAN Bulu) and that one gave the bad layout...only with the ship wreckage.
Tryed to reset farm Arais Mine. Found 2 SDPs in 14h farm( ~ 20 tries/h )
Tryed Guariji B 3 B IM sites... 20x reset Threat 0 and Threat 2....none

No luck at all. WHERE you guys even try farm SDPs?
I'm not a starnger to insane loong farm but atm im shooting holes in the air.
Can someone give me a proper clue where we even have a chance to get those?
It is okay if i find there only 1/year. but atleast there "SHOULD" be one in theory.
Irregular markers threat 1 with the two containers and the skimmer. As you can see from my post above, I got 7 SDPs in a couple of hours.

Once you can find this PoI, then you can farm for as long as it lasts. Then on to the next. If locations were posted when found, it would be of benefit.

I believe that Orrere has a recurring POI. There have been posts about it.

Question is, why do you need SDPs? Are you just wanting to show that you have unlocked all the engineers, or is there a purpose?

Steve

I'm afraid the RNG is a real nasty thing sometimes. I got all mine from the CMD buildings and it was a just a matter of hoping they'd turn up. Personally, I didn't try to grind or farm - they turned up "organically" for me as I was doing other stuffs.

Irregular markers are another option but I don't know what specific markers they're at. Threat 3?
I have seen the 2 container with dead skimmer IR at threat 1,2 and 3. So no way to know until you check. I have a theory that the higher the threat rating the more data drops though.

Just found HIP 113250 1 A
1667164535260.png

Both my main and alt have (finally) unlocked Jude Navarro. I had 8 Genetic Repair Meds so my main is pushing forwards to Terra Velasquez, hopefully I'll pick up the remaining GRMs fairly quickly.
Currently I have 18 Financial projections so looking like the same sort of deal.
Also hoping the trick of selling Genetic Research etc. to yourself works.

Meanwhile my main has unlocked Oden Geiger. 🙂
My alt is somewhat behind but given I wasn't expecting to get her into EDO before Black Friday she's still way ahead of schedule.

At another Irregular Marker Threat 1. These seem to re-occur, so it is worth revisiting places where they have been found.
1667733948942.png

Anyone know where are the bootleg liquor missions? They seem rarer than the settlement defense plan itself lol...

Anyone know where are the bootleg liquor missions? They seem rarer than the settlement defense plan itself lol...
No. Try the Surface recovery/Surface retrieval missions instead. They are spawned by factions experiencing War, Civil war or Expansion.

I no longer need SDPs. I never had much luck with finding the right crash sites, so mine are all from just finding them to download or not handing in missions to download them.Now all I need to do is unfriend Sirius Corp and I'll have unlocked all the bubble odyssey engineers

I'm not exactly short of power regulators or ionised gas. You could say I have a surplus of them. I should really give them to my bartender to sell. I've got to the stage of 'laundering' all the power regulators I acquired from failed missions by donating them to settlements in need, like the occasional cheapskate restoration mission or 'download from abandoned settlement' because with sometimes it just isn't worth waiting to recover them.

Top Bottom