Sharktooth Lizard Gang Mechanics

In paleontology they have shown that these giant shark-tooth lizards have possibly Hunted in gangs due to the large amount of fossils found at the same site near giant sauropod remains, so my suggestion for Giganotosaurus Acrocanthosaurus and carcharodontosaurus is to let these dinosaurs have a unique mechanic where they're hunting in pairs to take down one giant sauropod to mimic gang hunting in Jurassic world evolution I think this would be a much easier choice to go with and it would make the game even much better knowing that the shark tooth lizard carnivores would have the ability to take down sauropods as a team of two this way the indominus Rex can still have its own unique Sauropod take down mechanic but at the same time giving these three massive carnivores they're Justice and being the sauropod hunters. In addition I recommend to Frontier to also include the mechanic where one single carnivore of any of these three species in game can't take down a sauropod by themselves but in a pair they can.

How this mechanic could look If Giganotosaurus, Cacharadontosaurus, and Acrocanthosaurus could take down sauropods in Pairs.
Source: https://youtu.be/CpaZkVqQAFA

ccf3cca7b2b11a3070b2a43f3bd79bca.jpg

Attachments

• main-qimg-ae73d5a9146dc47a552e457c9b35d787.jpeg
    main-qimg-ae73d5a9146dc47a552e457c9b35d787.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Top Bottom