Ship build for DWE2

Since there is time to prepare, it is worth pledging to Zemina Torval for the Mining Lance. One of those is about twice as effective as a medium mining laser and it fits in a small hardpoint and has 2km range, which makes prospecting (without limpets) much easier.

Yes, it's the ultimate prospector. But it's only as effective as a small laser. Not much use if you just want to collect some materials.

Since there is time to prepare, it is worth pledging to Zemina Torval for the Mining Lance. One of those is about twice as effective as a medium mining laser and it fits in a small hardpoint and has 2km range, which makes prospecting (without limpets) much easier.
I did not know this. Thanks for the information, will look into this tomorrow. May even be useful for my standard T9 mining build?

Flimley

Last edited:
DEFINITELY taking 2 SRV's!

34Hnujb.jpg

Is this the end for the Special Effect charity mission to circumnavigate a planet moon? Check the thread later for a full news update!

Circumnavigating-a-planet

Last edited:
Thinking of taking this:

https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/ana...AADMyLo+BAEAAA==.EweloBhBmSQUwIYHMA28QgIwV0A=

This is my current explorer conda build. The link isnt quite right - its showing a shield and refinery instead of ADS and Surface scanner

I wanted to take something a bit different but its difficult to find something that can do everything I want. New ships may change this. Or I might compromise and take my Cobra MKII or iClipper just for fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom