Ship design

hey cmdr's

Just wondering, why do ships all look the same and have the same interior?

Im no developer but come on seriously... its just copy and paste at this point. Wouldn't mind some new manufacturers, let the ship designers have free reign... I wanna see and own interesting ships. When I look at star citizen I just wow the ship variety and design Is so good compared to elite.

Anyway what are your thoughts?

What sort of ships would you like to see? Let me know

o7 cmdrs,

Deleted member 110222

D
There are a vast array of interiors though...

Sure some ships are similar, but they are variants of each other after all!

There are many different interiors if a player looks around. No, we cannot edit them as desired. Playing the game the console and HUD has to be the same. Purchasing a ship in ED and seeing the bridge is important for a player to become connected with flying it. In ED we have enough problems as by Frontier design it takes different flying skills to fly different ships.

Meh, to me most modern cars look alike.

Constantly walk up to vehicles in parking lots thinking they're mine - only to have my wife say, "What are you doing over there?" ;D

But the important question is, do you even own a car, and did you park in the relevant lot?

Plus, you realize that your crowbar isn't a key, right?!

Obviously I'm joking! ;)

OP, have you checked out all the free additions you can get for zero arx? Like carpets, riser lamps, and net curtains.

Check the store for the interior design subsection, they are worth looking into. There was a pet parrot you could get last Christmas for pirate only ships, but I missed it sadly.

Do you mean the display HUD op?

I don't mind the right and left panels, but wish things like the radar, shields, hull and pips display where actually fitted into the dashboard.

The lore is that all ships are highly modular, to accept standard components. Bridge layout may vary but your seat/escapePod always look the same. The controls are standardised.

Would have been nice if, when Faulcon DeLacey recalled that dud wiring panel cover on the 'conda they'd actually bothered to supply a replacement part though.

5c56839cd27c2fae2fb4cbc12f242ab7_w200.gif

Top Bottom