Ship Interiors 'not at launch' for Odyssey (worth a shot)

I thought they had improved the quality of the paintjobs? I remember when it was first launched, the Corvette Razor paintjob had edges that were so wavy it almost looked like a camouflage pattern, but as I recall the paintjob rendering system got buffed in the same update that brought us the ARX store/system? (btw - I hate ARX) So I'm genuinely curious as t which paintjobs still look like they were produced by people in "FDevs day care centre who cant even colour within the lines!"?

Most of the Dolphin skins, the Orca is effected too, I don't fly much else so cant comment on recent "updates". (both paint and integrity is at 100% on those shots), taken last week and screen shot from Xbox app so not the best quality but you can clearly see the "out of the lines" nonsense going on.

sMf0pdc.jpg

zhzp09J.jpg

I wouldn't be that bothered, but they're bloody expensive! so attention to detail is a must for them prices.

Attention to detail? Have a look at the background sky, its like 1990s clouds. Something aint right with your graphics somewhere. Not saying thats the cause of the other but try checking on HD PC screen. (Im on XB too and wouldnt notice even if it was over the line but I would notice that background in the last pic)

Attention to detail? Have a look at the background sky, its like 1990s clouds. Something aint right with your graphics somewhere. Not saying thats the cause of the other but try checking on HD PC screen. (Im on XB too and wouldnt notice even if it was over the line but I would notice that background in the last pic)
thats just the xbox app its terrible and auto corrects lighting, doesnt look like that on the screen, the paints however are horrendous.

Yeah, the PJ's are terrible - just look how poor the cutter one I have is:
cutter.jpg

Dreadful! :devilish:

(I'm not going to post a 'normal - as I'd see it on screen' shot because it would look too nice ;) )

cutter1.jpg

I lied...

Last edited:
Do those interiors of the space ports include the damn docks where our ships are actually parked? I really REALLY want to be able to walk around my ship and actually SEE it.

Do those interiors of the space ports include the damn docks where our ships are actually parked? I really REALLY want to be able to walk around my ship and actually SEE it.

From the first Dev diary it does look like we will be able to walk around our ships on planets so it would be a missed opportunity if you don't descend from your ship in a station.

its not ships though :( i couldn't care less about space stations to be honest.

I hear yah, for me at least it looks like a no man's sky thing, interiors with slight variations depending on the station. Still, it's an interior, which is a big step from the cockpit AI we have been limited to until now. Let's hope we will get some form of ship interiors sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom