Ships Ship progression

Sidewinder, adder, cobra, asp, vulture and just bought a t7 for trading. Still got all my ships too, I just can't bring myself to selling one.

Sidey > Hauler > Cobra > T6 > Asp. When I get back from the black, that'll be Asp > Anaconda to finish off my trading ranks, then I'll start on the combat - or possibly just head out and see how fast I can travel around the G25 (Like the M25, but on a galactic scale)

Sidewinder>Adder>Viper>Cobra...

Kept the Cobra until I could buy a Vulture then fought my way up to an Asp. Used that to grind my way into a Clipper and then just happened on a freight based community goal that netted me 14m credits and noticed on the Galnet that some Pythons were available at a discount so...now working my way through kitting it out to be badass. But not sure if I'll stick with it for combat or go Fer de Lance. I have no interest in going Anaconda or Type 9. Will probably go multiple ships for different roles.

Sidewinder, (Fr)Eagle, Adder, Cobra, Type 6, Type 7, Asp, (Viper), Clipper, Python

I kept them all!. Clearly the Viper was just a dabble, its not a progression of the asp in any way.

Last edited:
Sidewinder --> Adder --> Cobra * --> T6 --> ASP --> Vulture

(Only kept the Cobra so far. Will definitely keep the Vulture)

After a lot of playing, it turns out I like RES and CZ hunting the most, hence the Vulture. I hated the sound of the ASP - I know others love it, but I do not. The T6 was ok, but too small for my needs. I think I will get a Python next, Outpost trading with > 200t, yeah baby. And it can fight as well. I originally wanted to get a Clipper, but now I am not so sure anymore. I like being able to stop at Outposts.

I might get a Conda later when I can park a Sidewinder inside. :)

Edit: Weird, it stripped all the CR/LF from my post.

Last edited:
Sidewinder -> Viper -> Cobra -> Vulture -> Python
I mainly bounty hunt and explore. After getting stranded in my Vulture out in the black, I re-bought a Cobra for exploring.

Sidewinder > Adder > Cobra > Viper > Cobra > T-6 > T-7 > T-7 + Vulture > T-9 > Anaconda + ASP

Follow mostly trading optimasation route mixed with bits of combat along the way and exploration at the very end

Sidewinder -> Hauler -> Cobra.

Lakon 6 -> ASP. Plan to sell it and upgrade to a Python somewhere down the road.

2 ships. But spending more time in my kit out Cobra doing bounty hunting.

Startwinder + Freagle -> Hauler -> Cobra -> T6 -> T7 -> Clipper -> Python (+ Asp for BB run) -> Anaconda (+ Asp). Took about half a year to reach the Conda and only with the Zaonce discount. I even had to sell my Asp for it, but bought another back when my money allowed it. I still have to outfit both ships completely.

Winder, eagle(1 fly out), viper(til maxed), cobra(til maxed), asp(rates trading fit only), vulture(til maxed), clipper(trade fit til could afford all A pirate fit, size 6 shield), FDL(maxed at purchase).

Now I just swap from clipper to FDL or back according to my whim. Not interested in bigger/slower stuff.

Cobra/clipper have been my favourites overall, though viper/fdl lateral capability is most fun in combat.

Top Bottom