Ships Ship Size Comparison Chart "3305 Edition"

I've knocked out a new release of my old ship size comparison chart. I've designed it as an A0 poster to print out for a raffle prize for this years LaveCon event.

However I've published a 4k resolution version of the chart ob my blog (www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.uk) for everyone to have. Clicking on the smaller picture below links to my blog and the full sized image.

Enjoy.

I've been asked on social media "why no Hydra or Basilisk?" and the answer is that they wouldn't stay still for their close-up (or not kill me in seconds) so their illustrations are still a WIP.

If any Elite: Dangerous fans want to own this one-of-a-kind Ship Size Poster (A0 / 119cm x 84cm) they will have to come along to this year's LaveCon event & buy lots of raffle tickets. You know you want to! Tickets to the event are on sale here.

D0kyH57XgAEU0Eg.jpg:large

Last edited:
That is really cool! But why such a small logo for Faulcon DeLacey? All the other manufacturers' logos are far more prominent...

Also, and I know you're wanting to make it a raffle prize first, but any chance to accept print orders after the raffle? Or release a higher-res version? 4k isn't really good enough for the stats to show clearly on a print..

You are a legend and a scholar. Been waiting for a decent comparison that included the Kraits, so thanks for that. I just have one question though: Why didn't you sort everything by brand?

That is really cool! But why such a small logo for Faulcon DeLacey? All the other manufacturers' logos are far more prominent...

Also, and I know you're wanting to make it a raffle prize first, but any chance to accept print orders after the raffle? Or release a higher-res version? 4k isn't really good enough for the stats to show clearly on a print..

The logos are all sized by height. I may well offer an A0 PDF for download at a later date. Keep watching the blog.

Fair question. I positioned the ships by size, then shuffled them around for best fit. The result is unsorted but organic.

Top Bottom