Shops with Dumplings

Hope we will get new shops in future so here's my idea.
I don't care if these will be Chinese or Polish dumplings. We love both.

(free photo from internet)

1638140439875.png

But now I am super hungry for these european snacks in the game. Imagine lángos shop or mulled wine shop and hot chocolate shop and slices of grilled pork with bread...shop, or bratwurst shop... oh boy!

Oh man, yes. I'm apparently Italian, (Argentines have a huge connection with Italy), and I'd love Italian food in-game (don't say that Pizza Pen is Italian. It's Americanized pizza, not that I'm complaining).

Spaghetti, ravioli, lasagna, tortellini, gnocchi, ugh, pasta in general. Can't forget gelato.
And, while I'm dreaming of food, how about Argentine food? Empanadas, choripan, tartas, tortas fritas, alfajores, mate (tea)

:D I love the Fact that the English Word for Sauerkraut is just Sauerkraut

Sounds really delicious. I'd definitely like both in the Game

Imagine lángos shop
I don't even know what this is 🙃

hot chocolate shop and slices of grilled pork with bread...shop, or bratwurst shop... oh boy!
Would be really nice 👍
Want my Guests to be able to buy a Bratwurst on a Hot Summer Day instead of Hot Dogs.
While we're at the Topic of European Food: we need a Fish and Chips Shop. It would be perfect for Aqua Parks or just in Front of the Seal Enclosure in a normal Zoo

Spaghetti, ravioli, lasagna, tortellini, gnocchi, ugh, pasta in general. Can't forget gelato.
And, while I'm dreaming of food, how about Argentine food? Empanadas, choripan, tartas, tortas fritas, alfajores, mate (tea)
Those Italian Foods would be really nice in Combination with a proper Restaurant Feature additional to the normal Food Shops and we definitely need way more international Food

How about Asian Noodle Box?

Or Snacks like Cotton Candy or (does it exist in other countries?) Colorful bag? - a bag full of sweets like gummy bears or liquorice. In Germany we call it "Bunte Tüte" :ROFLMAO:
And whats about pretzels?

Ohhhhh i like the idea with fish and chips!

Now I'm hungry...time for lunch! 🥪

Just wanna bump up this thread with new DRINK ideas:

• Root beer (yes please)
  • Southern-style sweet tea
  • Hot chocolate (this isn't in the game, right? Just wanna be sure)
  • Aguas naturales (natural waters) - basically, these are different flavored waters from Latin American countries. Waters include
    • Alfalfa - yes, it's actually good
    • Horchata - rice-cinnamon water. Kinda like vanilla
    • Pineapple
    • Watermelon - really good dor hot days, it quells your thirst
    • Cantaloupe
    • Lime - not limeade, it's different, but I can't explain it
  • Yerba mate (Sher-bah mah-tey) - I've brought this up, will bring it up again. A bitter, dried green tea that's put into a cup (made of a gourd or wood, for best flavor. Metal exists, too). You pour hot water (not boiling hot) into the cup, and sip it out of a metal straw called a bombilla (some people don't like the flavor but collect the mate and bombillas). Yerba is the tea, mate is the cup
  • Lemonade - who wouldn't want a nice, cold lemonade on a hot day?

Top Bottom