General Shuttle / Shared Spacecraft

Shuttle - an optional internal that will allow all large ships to deploy a shuttle to planets would be useful. It would have an srv inside too. this would be helpful for high gravity planets that pose a high risk for crashing. Your main ship would just orbit the planet just like when you dismiss it when you’re in your SRV.

Multicrew shared ship - this could have a shared ship for allowed friends. Like a mini squad. That would allow each player to take a 15% profit and the rest would go to a pool for the ship/ships. So you if You got online You could choose to join the ship and take up a role in it.

If all that is too much then just allowing the gunner seat to be disabled would be nice. I love helping new players but most are gun-ho and just want to shoot everything....

anyway that was just some ideas I have. Let me know what you guys think!

Small ships have an edge in exploration due to being small and able to land in rough terrain where Large ships can't!

Large ships gets shuttle, can now land in rough terrain and is now immune to mishaps, small exploration ships completely obsolete lololol

I’m surprised nobody commented :(

Be careful what ya wish for ;)

IIRC, now this was in the long LONG way back ago, i want to remember the FDev actually was playing around with a self launched sidewinder for larger ships.

That said, i would not mind it if, with the addition of space legs coming, that large ships with a hanger installed can anchor near a outpost then take a fighter to dock and "Go to shore" if you will.

Small ships have an edge in exploration due to being small and able to land in rough terrain where Large ships can't!

Large ships gets shuttle, can now land in rough terrain and is now immune to mishaps, small exploration ships completely obsolete lololol

Be careful what ya wish for ;)
I mean I wished for this and got what I wanted.... I mean using your logic small combat ships shouldn’t exist because they are more prone to mishaps. The trade off for small vs large ships are rebuy costs... large ships are also way more versatile and can do things small ships can’t do. Large ships should be better than small ships... But it’s cool I get what you’re saying. Your view is def narrow minded but I get it... 😁

I have honestly never understood this one, because as some one who flies a multirole conda that does exploring and combat, i have never once had a problem not being able to land on a planets surface.

easier in small ships? Sure of course, harder in big ships? no not really.

I have honestly never understood this one, because as some one who flies a multirole conda that does exploring and combat, i have never once had a problem not being able to land on a planets surface.

easier in small ships? Sure of course, harder in big ships? no not really.
I’ve only had an issue twice on high gravity planets. My cutter would plummet like a rock even if I turned around and boosted.

Top Bottom