Powerplay Faction: Li Yong-Rui Sietae Under Threat 03 March 3305

Sietae System being undermined actively right now. Undermining currently sitting at 9% and rising. I've just dumped 90tons of equipment from Lembava in one go on the system, but that only took fortifying from 1% to 2%, currently at 3%. Don't know if this alarm upsets any deep-set faction plans (only pledged a week ago) and don't really care: bottom line is Sietae needs hands on pumps people or the CC blackhole's just going to get bigger, SFAIU how this PP stuff works. Peace.

UPDATE.
OK, maybe I'm making mountains from molehills -the undermining seems to have stalled at 9%. Perhaps the perp hadn't expected anyone to counter at all given the distance from Lembava, let alone bung in 13% of fortification on their (apparent) lonesome. Maybe someone else can keep an eye on Sietae while I get some sleep? It's a long way from Lembava and back in a Type-6 (11-12 jumps each way) and it's cost me a few million in forced equipment drops (but that was my decision, don't feel guilty if you limit deliveries to free drops so long as something's going in to counter the undermining, he said cunningly/pointlessly trying to guilt-trip the conscience-free) to make the trip with a full hold (75-90 tons per trip when my free drops are still just 15 tons per 30 mins). Zhù nǐ yīlù píng'ān, people.

likely it was one or two people getting their 750 merits for whatever PP module they were after. if a system is truly under threat you won't see it because the perpetrators will not turn in their merits until just before tick.

Join us on Discord to get up to date action items and things to worry about and what not to worry about https://discord.gg/9wfJzw6

Last edited:
Top Bottom