General / Off-Topic Single supplement reverses ageing effects

OA = Older Adults
OxS= Oxidative Stress

"Conclusions: GlyNAC supplementation for 24-weeks in OA was well tolerated and lowered OxS, corrected intracellular GSH deficiency and mitochondrial dysfunction, decreased inflammation, insulin-resistance and endothelial dysfunction, and genomic-damage, and improved strength, gait-speed, cognition, and body composition. Supplementing GlyNAC in aging humans could be a simple and viable method to promote health and warrants additional investigation."

N-acetylcysteine is a commonly available supplement, but in this trial it was combined with glycine. These 2 substances are precursors of glutathione(GSH), an inportant antioxidant that is naturally made.

Both of these are found in food, and are generally accepted as safe. Humans on the supplement got stronger, faster, smarter, and slimmer.

I wouldn't touch any of that chemical, pharma made garbage. The only way is pure and natural. There is only one substance on Earth that does all the above. Shilajit, a black sticky pitch that is formed from mountains crushing the decaying roots and vegetable matter at high altitude.

A colleague brought some in. We work in care and are un-vaxxed, We exchange information on supplements, nutrition, workouts etc. Had Covid no symptoms so not issue, before you start accusing me of killing people. No one is dead at my place of work, here out in the damp and green British countryside. So many of our staff are pure blooded and stuck to our guns throughout the whole debacle. I digress.

I made a drink out of the Shilajit, much like a black coffee and consumed it. The whole day at work became this effortless, energised, fun filled experience. I was happy with no reason. I felt like a capacitor about to burst with a million volts or amps.

Bedtime I became anxious that I wouldn't be able to sleep. I was so wrong, had the best nights sleep in a long time.

Here is a copy and paste about it

Shilajit is a natural substance found mainly in the Himalayas, formed for centuries by the gradual decomposition of certain plants by the action of microorganisms. It is a potent and very safe dietary supplement, restoring the energetic balance and potentially able to prevent several diseases.

How Does Shilajit Work?

Himalayan Shilajit possesses the greatest healing powers. As we age, our body cells get weaker and start being deficient in different elements and we begin to lose health and show up aging signs. Even if we start eating healthy foods we are not able to absorb the vitamins from food. It is, in fact, the essential minerals that help our body to absorb the nutrients and vitamins from the food. Unfortunately, these minerals cannot be obtained from food alone. There is nothing in nature richer in minerals than the organic Shilajit Mineral Resin Pitch. The pure Shilajit resin has a rich amount of natural minerals, micronutrients, Humic, and Fulvic acid as it is obtained from plant residues that have deep roots, formed by mountains crushing together vegetation billions of years old, it comes out as a thick resin, formed purest at altitudes above 17000 feet. Hand collected, a very dangerous job, it is purified under the strictest organic standards, resulting in the world’s only supplement that gives the body ALL 85 nutrients it requires to function at optimum! Himalayan Shilajit is the number one herb used in Ayurveda. You WILL feel the difference.

When Should I Take Shilajit?

You may take shilajit early in the morning, as well as during the day. However, some people may feel energetic when taking it at night or before going to bed. We recommend taking it alone; however, you may take it together with a low-calorie meal. If you are doing sports or exercise, then the best time to take shilajit is during or after the workout to help the body to recover.

Other potential benefits of Shilajit

• Reduces Inflammation
  • Improve hormones reproductions and makes you feel younger
  • Pure Himalayan Shilajit Helps you to strengthen your immunity system.
  • Accelerate the recuperation after a bone, tendon, or joint injury
  • May reduce the inflammation and pain including various forms of it
  • Help after the exercise for those who are effectively preparing or has a physical work
  • Fulvic acid helps improve your stomach's ability to absorb essential nutrients and minerals from food
  • increases the immune system, reduces inflammation, and increases your energy levels.
  • Regulate and improve the circulation, enriches cells with minerals
How To Use Shilajit?

• The traditional and the most effective way of taking shilajit is plain and unmixed. Just place it under the tongue or swallow it as a pill. It should provide you with an immediate boost of energy, enhanced attention, and a better mood.
  • Mixed With Water Or Liquids, What could be a better beginning to the day than a cup of tea/coffee enriched with the pleasure of shilajit? You can also add it to your smoothie to make the most out of the experience, as all those raw nutrients would be absorbed better.

Top Bottom