General Gameplay Site B Mode

I'm loving the way the game is right now, but I can't help but feel that it needs a little something more. I wonder if we can have a Site B Mode as we had in JPOG. It was one of the things I loved about Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis: having a place where we can watch our dinosaurs roam freely and live life their own way, just like in the films. It would be so cool the complete all of the Muertes Archipelago and unlocked the ability to have dinosaurs roaming free on one of the existing islands or the sanctuary island from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. I would find it fascinating to observe dinosaurs in a preserve setting: coexisting with one another and herbivores being preyed on by hungry carnivores.
50606728_472671303264971_1316608153226609283_n.jpg
sornavsnublar.gif

Last edited:
You can already do something like on isla nublar with sandbox options. Site B in JPOG was interesting but also incredibly limited (unmodded that is) as the only things you could place were hatcheries and feeders. Main difference here is just the lack of random island generation in JWE that was present in JPOG.

Last edited:
It's somewhat possible on Nublar, but it's not quite the same when you need to keep your Hammond Creation Labs connected to a pathway system and need upgrades in order to clone more than two dinos at a time.

Take the ingame Nublar and fix those two things, and remove the 'Entry Point' entirely and you have an easy and functional route for a 'Site B' mode.

Top Bottom