Do you guys trade in slaves?

Even in a game this is not something I will be a part of. But I wonder if those of you that does it feares that it will have consequenses down the line? I hope this will mark you in some way, and come back to bite you in the rear end. That would be nice game mechanics. Choices and consequenses. Have a nice day. :-D

Even in a game this is not something I will be a part of. But I wonder if those of you that does it feares that it will have consequenses down the line? I hope this will mark you in some way, and come back to bite you in the rear end. That would be nice game mechanics. Choices and consequenses. Have a nice day. :-D
just another illegal cargo.....

According to the kind people i sell them to, All the slaves I transport are immediately given their freedom, a sidewinder, and 1000 cr in cash to start their lives anew

There are no people in this game. Haven't you noticed? So whatever slaves are, they are certainly no human beings, since those don't exist in 3300. So there's no moral dilemma.

A little roleplaying does not hurt the game, so yeah if you feel 'in character' you shouldn't be hauling slaves, don't.
It has to match your allegiance though, if you're Empire slave is a legal perfectly normal thing.

I've made millions running slaves between Gong Gu and Duwali in my asp , and thought nothing of it, but just do what you think is right ..:)

I'll be exploiting those slaves for profit just as soon as I find a station willing the sell them...

Perry Dock, V 1581 CYGNI system. They are expensive! I've never seen a place that buys them, so I have no idea what their trade value is. I came across this place, then decided to take on one of those free the slave missions. but after setting 2 free at over 20,000+ cr$... I never went back.

It would be interesting to see the what the trade mark up is on them at destination.

If you aren't able to save anything from your normal paycheck just to make bills... "you're probably a slave and don't know it" :rolleyes:

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I've made millions running slaves between Gong Gu and Duwali in my asp , and thought nothing of it, but just do what you think is right ..:)

Can you estimate or remember what you made per slave?

Space Time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Can you estimate or remember what you made per slave?

Space Time :rolleyes:

I Start at Kelly Dock (Gong Gu) buy 92t @ 10,200 ish and sell @ Bisson Dock (Duwali) for 11,700 ish , trip takes around 10 mins (2 jumps in my asp 25ly). But somestimes They dont show up in the market and I have
to wait around for them to show.They also have missions to transport from both systems @ 100% profit(2 slaves sale for 45,000) so check boards before you sell. ;)

No, I role-play my character and its something he wouldnlt do. Most other things for cash, but not that.

I once flew without insurance and lost my ship. I had to send my children to the salt mines to pay off my debts.

I tent to not put slaves in my T6 as each time i need to pay cleaning services to clean up my cargo hold, so i prefer to take imperial slaves they dont mess so much and are cleaner :p

Interesting philosophical question...
Had the empire been based on the slavery in America, I would absolutely not trade in slaves!

Since frontier is stressing that the Empire is basesd on the old Roman empire, where being a slave was something you could works yourself out of, I am not so certain. In the description of the Empire they state that a subject of the empire would rather sell themselves into slavery than have an unpaid debt, which you would not do if slaves were treated as they were in the 18th and 19th century, which would make me less sceptical of trading with them...

But it would be interesting to see more lore from the universe on how slaves are treated, and it would be great if you would know how the slaves would be treated depending on where you sell them!

Top Bottom